Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone still making topicals?

fladude

Is anyone still making topicals? I was just getting into the idea of using 1-T when on cycle as a support drug, but now only have my 2 bottles left (which I plan on running with "real" D-bol). I like the fact that the topicals aren't going to affect my liver, which can be important if you are mixing them with certain agents. Also while the 1-T didn't really do much it was a good way to get wood on cycle.

Is anyone still making topicals? I was just getting into the idea of using 1-T when on cycle as a support drug, but now only have my 2 bottles left (which I plan on running with "real" D-bol). I like the fact that the topicals aren't going to affect my liver, which can be important if you are mixing them with certain agents. Also while the 1-T didn't really do much it was a good way to get wood on cycle.

Actually, if the topical steroid is liver toxic taken orally or injected, it will still be liver toxic when applied topically..

And NTBM is soon to come out with a topical steroid!

Actually, if the topical steroid is liver toxic taken orally or injected, it will still be liver toxic when applied topically..

And I cant wait :biggrin:

not true. Man people need to learn some thing.

yes some can be but no not all of them are.

btw my new company Rlssupplements.com now owns the exclusive rights to dermacrine, and working on getting it for 1-t topical too. Mrsupps.com has forma-stanzol and a new drug companing out called Chlorathoxy that is a duel topical steroid combo

So yes we got that shit guys just PM me on info

Just keep your eyes peeled for chlorothoxy, needto just kicked all other transdermals into touch, this is the new standard for transdermals.

not true. Man people need to learn some thing.

yes some can be but no not all of them are.

btw my new company Rlssupplements.com now owns the exclusive rights to dermacrine, and working on getting it for 1-t topical too. Mrsupps.com has forma-stanzol and a new drug companing out called Chlorathoxy that is a duel topical steroid combo

So yes we got that shit guys just PM me on info

I didnt say all topicals bro :)

Top Bottom