Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone see 'Eye of the Beholder' on TV the other day?

Jim Ouini

Click on Hardcore Physique

Never seen this show before, but we just got HDTV and I'll watch anything on HD - lizards, skiing, tigers, bodybuilding...

Anyway, they aired the one on 'The Hardcore Physique'. Mostly featured Chris Cook and a female BB'er who I'd never heard of and their quest for a pro card. Actually painted them in a pretty favorable light what with all the dieting and dedication.

They touched briefly on drugs but not so much. By the end of the show the hostess went from curious outsider to giggly schoolgirl when Cook went for his final posedown.

BTW, anyone else think a BB'ing workout is absolutely grueling? All the pumping and isolating and burning. Ugh. Maybe I just don't work hard enough (could definitely be ;) ), but there's no way I could workout like those guys. And that Gold's in Venice looks like they have a machine to isolate every single muscle.

I was gonna post about it too :). I'm an HD addict- nothing like it, esp. on the 48" Mitsubishi.

Anywho, they picked a good one for bb'ers- Cook is a smart guy and comes off as very normal and down to earth. The girl was good too, but not as interesting IMO.

Have you guys seen "breaking bonaduce" on vh1? That guy is a jackass- they even show him injecting AAS in his shoulder (and doing a very awkward job of it).

Is that about Danny Bonaduce? I haven't seen it, but he's a little big guy right?

Yeah Cook seemed like a good guy I guess. I like when he toured them through his kitchen. Especially I liked the freezer full of meat in the living room.

Anyway, back to 'Corwin's Quest' ;)

Top Bottom