Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone Know Alot About The AG Guys products?

fuck i hate math conversions is 40mg=4ml?

swordfish151 said:
what product are you talking about and what are you trying to figure out?
im doing 40mg/ed of nolva and .5mg/ed of Letro

Wootoom said:
im doing 40mg/ed of nolva and .5mg/ed of Letro

Ok...so the nolva is 30ML = 25mgs....meaning 1cc = 25mgs...if you did 2CC's or 2ML that would be 50mgs...so if you did 40ml that would actually be 100mgs...

The letro is 30ML = 2.5mgs so 1cc = 2.5, half a cc or .05cc = 1.25mgs half of that wich is 0.25cc = 0.6mgs...

swordfish151 said:
Ok...so the nolva is 30ML = 25mgs....meaning 1cc = 25mgs...if you did 2CC's or 2ML that would be 50mgs...so if you did 40ml that would actually be 100mgs...

The letro is 30ML = 2.5mgs so 1cc = 2.5, half a cc or .05cc = 1.25mgs half of that wich is 0.25cc = 0.6mgs...
what do u mean nolva is 30ml? bro

swordfish151 said:
was gonna say its clen too!! trust me though..it doesnt taste like vanilla at all...more like rubbing alcohol.
I understand they suspend the products in very-high proof alchohol (like white lightening basically). Other vendors may taste better, but AG-Guys products seem to work the best IMO. The clen is great...but the clomid is the worst tasting caca!

swordfish151 said:
colors are the same as listed on their site...tastes are pretty bad, but nothing you cant handle..I chase them down with water and its all good..

Smae here - it's not like your downing 12oz of the stuff.

Top Bottom