Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone into fishing?

Tarpon, snook and cobia fishing all are the shit. Last tarpon I caught was 110lbs, took over an hour to land it!!!!

i fish for salmon in bronte park and hamilton harbor,its great freezing your ass off in november waiting to catch a 40lbs fish

So Ranger,

Lets say I were to offer a Tarpon trip this fall...you wouldn't take me up on it?

Fly rod on the florida flats....ummm think about it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Tarpon, bluefish and redfish...lots of fun! So is any species of marlin, although I've personally never landed one (no yelling of "fish on!!" for this fellow yet). Wahoo are a blast off the coast of Mexico.

Largemouth bass are worth the time and effort. Plus they don't have teeth like a pike or walleye to contend with. Muskie when I was younger were awesome, but I haven't had the time lately.

I'm going to charter a trip for some heavy duty stuff pretty soon. I'm seeking my first marlin big time.

Surf fishing at Cape Hatteras is a blast, plus any deep sea fishing, usually out of Charleston.

Never tried it Cleaner...seen it on TV....I usually hike back in the Mountains and go for the Native/Brookis....it's a challenge, but well worth it...:)

Ranger

I haven't been in a while, but I like to go out on the reefs for grouper and snapper. Dolphin fishing is pretty fun too. Hopefully, I'll have a boat someday...

Used to fly fish for trout (sometimes just west of you in the Big Thompson Canyon). Now I live (as you can see) in Texas. Haven't gotten a bait casting set up yet, but probably will for this fall and winter bass fishing.

Top Bottom