Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone here a millionare?

Razorguns said:
The hardest part of being a millionaire is that fateful step where you're not relying on someone else for a paycheck and you're not making money for yourself.

once you do that -- the rest is way easier. People who fail are people who' don't plan properly to account fora ll variables to make sure they don't fail. They go into business more with self-egged emotion and feelings rather than solid facts and research driven by faith and desire.

all this to be said and your not a millionaire? so your just guessing, lol

Darlings,

There is a quick way for turning into a millionaire: Marry one! Or many over the years. That was what I did.

Freddie de Lux said:
Darlings,

There is a quick way for turning into a millionaire: Marry one! Or many over the years. That was what I did.

We have talked on the phone... if you remember... I knew you had the 'entreprenurial' spirit then...

:lmao:

Oh, and as of last Thursday night, I am eminently marriable... I wonder if my wife would agree... I wonder if it matters!

:evil:

ChefWide said:
We have talked on the phone... if you remember... I knew you had the 'entreprenurial' spirit then...

:lmao:

That was our only problem, Darling - we were both in the entrepreneurial mood. My husband is not jealous though!

Oh, and as of last Thursday night, I am eminently marriable... I wonder if my wife would agree... I wonder if it matters!

:evil:

I won't tell a soul if you do the same. Same shady hotel in Paris, 2pm tomorrow?

Top Bottom