Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have rotator cuff injuries and surgery

getbig1974

So needed some advice here I think I finally did some damage 20 years lifting and it was bound to happen so at first thought it was minor bursitis and got a cortisone shot in the shoulder but still having lots of pain can only lift at around 75% and hurts.. I believe it is called the suprasinatus or subscapularis and Im going in for the 3D MRI to confirm my suspicions i think I may have a tear and all I have read says you need to get surgery. Has anyone had rotor cuff surgery how was the outcome, recovery time, is it arthroscopic and could when can you start lifting again? what percentage will I regain my strength and power and all that. Im on a cycle right now so Ill have to drop down to a cruise and then wait Any advice would be great...

I dislocated my shoulder and tore the rotator cuff when I was younger. I was still growing so they didn't do surgery. I rehabed hard and it gave me problems for two years before I finally strengthened the muscles around it enough for it to entirely heal. It was always partially dislocating. But now it is strong and even out-paced my non injured shoulder. It'll take a long time but it's not a career killer.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Doe anybody get kind of a "pop" in their shoulder? Obviously I have some degree of impingement. Some movements I just can't do comfortably like a lot of pec machines. Causing enough pain right now that shoulder presses are temporarily out and I've tried to get some rehab style work for the external rotators in every week.

Just kind of curious if anybody really has luck long term with rehab exercises, stretches, etc. rather than some type of surgery. Beyond the potential costs and effort of shoulder surgery, I know somebody that had a similar problem and got rotator cuff surgery along with shaving of some of the bone in the area who said they didn't regain full strength for over 6 months.

Get the book how to treat your rotator cuff injury on Amazon you need to stretch more improve mobility I found a few ok videos but this book is better than anything on the web

Sent from syringe with 1000mg of test.

Top Bottom