Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have a script for Yohimbine HCL?

I am not an expert on anabolics, but believe me - I consider myself to be a great expert on depression causes and treatments. I have studied at two of the top UK universities - Brunel and Imperial (where I am doing a PhD). Engineering and medicine have always been interests. Engineering may have won over as my profession choice, but medicine - principally psychology, neurochemistry, and cancer - continues to interest me enough to read huge volumes of research.

But if Serzone is working for you - stay with it. Actually I cared enough to do a little check, as SSRI's go - Serzone is purported to have the least sexual side-effects. Perhaps this negative effect will disappear with time (it sometimes does).

Try the Inositol together with the Serzone and see whether you may be able to reduce the dosage of Serzone (this well help your wood). I don't know whether you have a history of depression or are just going through the hell of this mis-understood illness now, but be warned - if the former, relapse on cessation of inositol treatment is/can be rapid.

However, evryone reading this and wondering what the fuck I am talking about? I plead with you all to take your vitamins, and inparticular I urge you to take a good quality B-complex PLUS extra inositol (between 1 g and 10 g (studies have used upto 18 g)). B-vitamins really are nature's anti-depressant.

Ephedrine-aspirin-caffeine users especially take note... Caffeine is the enemy of inositol.

I have nothing against Yohimbe, I just think better long-term treatment is found elsewhere - namely what I have described above. But like I said before, when I was depressed following cancer, effexor helped but didn't cure. Inositol cured me of my depression. I continue to take B-complex and Inositol (2 g a day) and I feel great.

Enuff said... (and didn't I say a lot???!!!)

I hope you get better soon. Depression is rotten. Negative sexual side-effects when you already depressed are the last thing you need!

Top Bottom