Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone familiar with dostinex/cabaser?

i only have a problem with one of my nipples, the other one is completely normal.. i don't have any permanent hard tissue, however my right nipple is a little puffy and the tissue that was soft forms a hard cone like a point when aggravated. it's nothing terribly noticeable but i'm all about symmetry and this pisses me off. i'm pretty sure this is prolactin related gyno correct? since this is a lesser experienced form of gyno i'm also having trouble finding good info about it and if dostinex or any other drug is capable of treating it i'd like to know as much as i can.. if any of you have explained this already, just give me a link and that'd be great.

letro if it is gyno..

dostinex works great if it is prolactin related for sure.. monday/thursday .5mg

good luck..

SpyWizard said:
letro if it is gyno..

dostinex works great if it is prolactin related for sure.. monday/thursday .5mg

good luck..

thanks for the reply bro.. and letro did nothing for it, so i guess its prolactin related. i been seeing commercials on tv for lawyers and shit tho about dostinex causing heart valve problems in 1 in 4 people. so i mean i don't know what to do.

Top Bottom