Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever used advocare products?

Baddogg

has anyone used advocare products? If so what kind of results did you get from it. Also how much does it cost...I goto their site and it doesn't tell me nothing.. I heard it works but I've never reallly heard of it..:fro:

I've used their Protein and some of their POS product line. I can't tell you that it didn't work, but I can tell you that it doesn't work any better than a lot of other stuff that is a lot cheaper. If you have a specific product in mind, I can probably look it up and tell you how much it is, but all their stuff is too pricey in my opinion.

yeah I would like to know what their post workout shake costs and what's in it and their "Spark" too..thanks

Spark is 30 servings for about $30, but I don't see the post-workout formula. I have the Bodylean protein which is 15 servings for about $40 and the POS 2 which contains creatine and sells for about $45 for 15 servings. My guide is fairly old, so these may have changed, but this is all I have.

sounds very expensive...do you know how much creatine in it?..also do you think it would be good to stack with another creatine?....thanks for the info:fro:

I'm not certain how much creatine is in it, but IMHO I wouldn't even bother with it. The only thing that may even be worth it to me is their Arginine and even that is borderline. Trust me, there are a lot of products out there that will produce the same/better results for a lot less. Here is a number you can call to get more info and order from as well: 1-800-882-4800

Don't bother, they are expensive, and if you ever get to read the labels they are no different than a lot of other products. In fact some of their formulas use older, proven gimmicky stuff.. e.g. siberian ginseng, gamma oryzanol, etc. etc. No better, no worse, but I don't like the fact the company and its reps avoid at all costs disclosing any hard details or ingredient lists about the products, and try their best to discourage direct comparison.

Top Bottom