Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever hear or have experience with subcutaneous Testosterone Pellets?

matty420

heres some info i found on them, i copied and pasted it, sorry if there's a massive amount of useless information included

Brand name:
Testopel
Generic name: Testosterone pellets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is Testopel prescribed?
Return to top

Testopel pellets contain testosterone, the sex hormone that is responsible for growth and maintenance of male physical characteristics. Testosterone is a member of the androgen family of steroids responsible for the growth spurt that happens during adolescence. Testopel is used to treat low testosterone levels brought on by age, tumors, injury, radiation, or a condition present from birth. It also is used to stimulate puberty in boys who have a family history of delayed puberty.

In addition, testosterone is sometimes used to treat certain types of breast cancer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most important fact about Testopel
Return to top

Testosterone and other androgens can have serious, long-lasting side effects. They should only be used as prescribed by your doctor.

How should you take Testopel?
Return to top

Testopel pellets are implanted under the skin by your doctor. Their effects last for three to four months and sometimes for as long as six months. Your doctor will perform periodic blood tests to make sure that this medication is working correctly and is not having adverse effects.

What side effects may occur?
Return to top

Side effects cannot be anticipated. If any develop or change in intensity, inform your doctor as soon as possible. Only your doctor can determine if it is safe for you to continue using Testopel.

Side effects may include:
Abnormal hair growth, acne, anxiety, blood clotting disorders, decreased sperm count, depression, enlarged breasts in men, fluid retention and swelling, frequent and prolonged erections, headache, increased cholesterol levels, increased or decreased sex drive, inflammation and pain at the pellet site, liver disorders, male pattern baldness, nausea, prickling or tingling sensation, yellowing of skin and eyes

Why should Testopel not be prescribed?
Return to top

Men with a history of breast or prostate cancer should not take Testopel. Androgens such as testosterone should never be used by pregnant women.

Special warnings about Testopel
Return to top

In rare instances, Testopel pellets may be expelled due to improper insertion or infection. Contact your doctor if you notice any of the pellets coming out, or if you have an infection with redness, swelling, or pus.

Testopel can cause a buildup of fluids in the body. People with a history of heart, kidney, or liver problems should use Testopel with caution. Contact your doctor if you experience too frequent or persistent erections, nausea, vomiting, changes in skin color, or ankle swelling.

Testopel should be used very cautiously in children. The hormone may cause bones to mature and stop lengthening before they should. If Testopel has been prescribed to treat delayed puberty, the doctor will take x-rays every 6 months to make sure the bones are growing properly.

When given for breast cancer, androgens can leach calcium from the bones and cause a buildup of calcium in the blood. If this happens, androgen therapy must be discontinued.

In people with diabetes, Testopel may reduce blood sugar levels. If you are diabetic, your doctor will want to watch you closely.

You should be aware that men treated with androgens have an increased risk of prostate and liver problems, including prostate and liver cancer.

The safety and effectiveness of Testopel for improving athletic performance have not been established. Due to its potentially serious side effects, it should never be used for that purpose.

im thinking you could inject a few of these at once and call it a day. elevated yet steady test levels for a few months with a few injected pellets

matty420 said:
im thinking you could inject a few of these at once and call it a day. elevated yet steady test levels for a few months with a few injected pellets

yea this sounds like a good idea!!! :rolleyes:
Sure why not they do it to cows and we eat cows dont we???
Must be safe...
Yea man inject away and make a sweet youtube video while you do it!

God help us all :rolleyes:

BigPHX

If you go over to the Masters/Andropause forum and search there are a couple of threads about them. They aren't injected. "Testopel pellets are implanted under the skin by your doctor." Implanted DOES NOT mean injected. The doctor actually has to make a (small) incision in your skin.

musclemom said:
If you go over to the Masters/Andropause forum and search there are a couple of threads about them. They aren't injected. "Testopel pellets are implanted under the skin by your doctor." Implanted DOES NOT mean injected. The doctor actually has to make a (small) incision in your skin.
good shit

musclemom said:

Similar to birth control available for women pellets implanted under skin, under arm which last for 5 years . also pellet type implants are used inconjunction with cancer treatments

Come on Holly! I think I am going to give it a try. Only problem was my doc told me today the max he would give me would equal 150mg/week. I was hoping for 200-250 per week.

Top Bottom