Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever hear or have experience with subcutaneous Testosterone Pellets?

this is becoming the standard for hrt therapy although the implant procedure and small risk of implant rejection are pause for thought

I like the good old fashioned way

I've implanted Fina pellets in beef cattle. We use a needle about the diameter of a pencil and about 6" long. The cows groan a bit, but don't seem to mind. I'd be happy to bring my equipment over and help you out. You just need to supply the pellets.

B-

Ouch no thanks

I'll ask my HR doctor next time (not going for about 2 months, but I won't forget). I'd do implants as a baseline, and also do smaller T injections... If I find out they'd work for me, I'll do a YT video on it. I also read about an implant which is place into the testicles, and causes increased natural production of testosterone. I think that was in Belgium, if I recall. That might be a bit beyond where I want to jam in a 4g cannula.

Here's a video I found on YT of a dr performing the procedure (in Spanish): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6gMFec8H6k

Charles

Last edited:
Hey, baby don't touch me there, I have a testosterone pellet surgically inserted in that exact spot you are feeling, (followed by the uncomfortable explanation as to why you have testosterone pellet under your skin) yeeeeeah right!! Nothing worse than a woman thinking your testosterone levels are naturally low, f that, Test E for me please....

Top Bottom