Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever build a zip line before?

Put a zip line up these days and watch CPS show up in droves

Kids are soft as fuck these days. Leave 'em in a car for a bit when you run in for groceries in July and they die and shit

Back in my day we just called that 'Sunday'

Had a primitive one as a kid that a friend and I made from a tree fort to the ground. Had to be careful not to run full speed into the tree it was anchored onto. Shit worked though.

I had a friend who had one that started 30' up a tree and ended in the lake. It was wicked fun.

But I can't imagine having one these days. One stupid neighbor kid with shitty grip falls and paralyzes himself and you'll be living on janitor's wages the rest of your life.

That sounds like something PDaddy would have in his yard

Lol! Busted, I bought one but haven't hooks it up yet. We just got a new big all cedar play set. I want the starting point to be off the 2nd level and into our woods. I'm also looking at possibly putting in an in ground trampoline.

I rode a mile long zip line at the San Diego Safari Park about a year ago. It was pretty fun, but I rode all the way down next to a teenage girl who screamed at the top of her lungs the entire time. I kind of wanted to punch her when we got to the bottom.

Top Bottom