Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else fed up with China imports?

heatherrae said:
We need to bring our factories back to america. No more tax incentives for chasing cheap labor around the globe! Our economy is collapsing.
As long as you don't mind the higher prices...

heatherrae said:
Nope, they had easy bake ovens back in the 70's when I was a munchkin. I loved that damn thing. Oh yeah, and the snoopy snow cone maker where you had to work for an hour to get a little dixie cup full of shaved ice with some kool aid stuff on it.

No wonder we were all so damned skinny in the 70's

I had a snoopy snow cone machine.

heatherrae said:
Okay, we had poison rice in our animal foods that killed our animals.

People have died from their nasty ass seafood imports from polluted waters.

Then, there are the contaminated meats and vegetables.

Finally, our kids are chewing on toys painted with f'in LEAD PAINT because the damn things are made in China.

Why are we importing all this shit from a country with all these human rights violations in the first place.

We need to put an end to Chinese imports!
none of this ever happens with american manufacturing
let's return to a isolationist state, yayayay!@!@!@!

Gambino said:
none of this ever happens with american manufacturing
let's return to a isolationist state, yayayay!@!@!@!
I'm specifically talking about China. So, no, we have not had the corruption and dangerous foods/products be the majority of our products.

As far as isolationism is concerned, I never said the prevent all imports from everywhere. However, the reigns need to be pulled back once we become a country that is losing their middle class because all of our factories are closed. There is a happy medium on that continuum. It isn't black and white as you are trying to paint it, just for the sake of arguing with me.

heatherrae said:
I'm specifically talking about China. So, no, we have not had the corruption and dangerous foods/products be the majority of our products.

As far as isolationism is concerned, I never said the prevent all imports from everywhere. However, the reigns need to be pulled back once we become a country that is losing their middle class because all of our factories are closed. There is a happy medium on that continuum. It isn't black and white as you are trying to paint it, just for the sake of arguing with me.
i could paint a e-collage of USA manufacturing and fucked up products that have resulted in death
it is not limited to china

Creepusmaximus said:
I had a snoopy snow cone machine.
Me too! I loved that thing! I can't wait to buy my baby all these cool toys so I can play with them again...lol.

Ever think the gooks are doing it to us on purpose?

Building their military and munitions at the same time they are poisoning us....

Top Bottom