Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else fed up with China imports?

H

heatherrae

Okay, we had poison rice in our animal foods that killed our animals.

People have died from their nasty ass seafood imports from polluted waters.

Then, there are the contaminated meats and vegetables.

Finally, our kids are chewing on toys painted with f'in LEAD PAINT because the damn things are made in China.

Why are we importing all this shit from a country with all these human rights violations in the first place.

We need to put an end to Chinese imports!

heatherrae said:

Finally, our kids are chewing on toys painted with f'in LEAD PAINT because the damn things are made in China.

Why are we importing all this shit from a country with all these human rights violations in the first place.

I like there powders. :evil: :eyes:

heatherrae said:

I've heard that their easy bake oven or whatever kids cooking toys that are imported from there have caught fire in numerous cases as well. Their response was supposedly, "If rou rant rake dra heat, ret out orr da ritchen!!" or something.

But seriously folks...

hanselthecaretaker said:
I've heard that their easy bake oven or whatever kids cooking toys that are imported from there have caught fire in numerous cases as well. Their response was supposedly, "If rou rant rake dra heat, ret out orr da ritchen!!" or something.

But seriously folks...
Har har har :lmao:

Damn, I loved my easy bake oven. I used to wait a damned hour to bake a gram of cake with a 100 watt lightbulb...lol. I hear that they are taking them off the market now.

Lead paint. I'm so old everything had lead paint on it when I was kid. Toys, walls, plates with lead glaze etc. Not that big of a deal. Also China has always been known for cheap crappy toys. They simply make things as cheap as possible any way they can. I forgot we had gas with lead in it so cars basicly blew lead around anywhere they went.

Top Bottom