Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else fed up with China imports?

heatherrae said:
Okay, we had poison rice in our animal foods that killed our animals.

People have died from their nasty ass seafood imports from polluted waters.

Then, there are the contaminated meats and vegetables.

Finally, our kids are chewing on toys painted with f'in LEAD PAINT because the damn things are made in China.

Why are we importing all this shit from a country with all these human rights violations in the first place.

We need to put an end to Chinese imports!
racist!

You people are idiots. I think the lead paint rotted your brains.

:lmao:

Much of our business is exported to China/Taiwan because it costs less to produce things there. Much of everything at walmart is made in China to meet Walmart price quotas on the manufacturers.

Basically American $$$ are building China's economy. Infact I saw a special last night about the rising McDonald's chains there , and how an Chinese oil company made a business deal with McDonalds to put a McDonalds at all their gas stations...

heatherrae said:
Okay, we had poison rice in our animal foods that killed our animals.

People have died from their nasty ass seafood imports from polluted waters.

Then, there are the contaminated meats and vegetables.

Finally, our kids are chewing on toys painted with f'in LEAD PAINT because the damn things are made in China.

Why are we importing all this shit from a country with all these human rights violations in the first place.

We need to put an end to Chinese imports!

heatherrae said:
Har har har :lmao:

Damn, I loved my easy bake oven. I used to wait a damned hour to bake a gram of cake with a 100 watt lightbulb...lol. I hear that they are taking them off the market now.
Wait wouldn't that put you at about 17 years old playing with an easy bake oven?

gjohnson5 said:
Much of our business is exported to China/Taiwan because it costs less to produce things there. Much of everything at walmart is made in China to meet Walmart price quotas on the manufacturers.

Basically American $$$ are building China's economy. Infact I saw a special last night about the rising McDonald's chains there , and how an Chinese oil company made a business deal with McDonalds to put a McDonalds at all their gas stations...
We need to bring our factories back to america. No more tax incentives for chasing cheap labor around the globe! Our economy is collapsing.

sixxtoes said:
Wait wouldn't that put you at about 17 years old playing with an easy bake oven?
Nope, they had easy bake ovens back in the 70's when I was a munchkin. I loved that damn thing. Oh yeah, and the snoopy snow cone maker where you had to work for an hour to get a little dixie cup full of shaved ice with some kool aid stuff on it.

No wonder we were all so damned skinny in the 70's

heatherrae said:
Nope, they had easy bake ovens back in the 70's when I was a munchkin. I loved that damn thing. Oh yeah, and the snoopy snow cone maker where you had to work for an hour to get a little dixie cup full of shaved ice with some kool aid stuff on it.

No wonder we were all so damned skinny in the 70's
Yeeeeesssss, i still have the snoopy snow cone maker at my g-ma's house somewhere. that thing kicked ass

Top Bottom