Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else fed up with China imports?

Creepusmaximus said:
China is actually doing something. They took their FDA head guy out and shot him for taking bribes. China doesn't want to send out defective/dangerous products but business is so out of control over there it's going to take a while. Japan at one time was known for selling cheap crap, over time they went high end and their economy hasn't really done much in a decade. It will happen to China down the road.

After that cheap crap will come from Africa or South America and so it will go on for ever.
Yep, he got executed for being corrupt.

bino can argue all he wants, but wait until one of his kids one day dies because a toy he gave him was poisonous. Then let's hear his tune.

heatherrae said:

bino can argue all he wants, but wait until one of his kids one day dies because a toy he gave him was poisonous. Then let's hear his tune.
lol you're so over dramatic
how many people do you know that have died from a poisonous toy? zero

heatherrae said:

Ummm.... are you talking about the lead thing? The US had lead toys into the 1980's and it never killed me or my friends...I still have toy soldiers I collected in the 1980's made from lead.... Don't believe everything the media tells you about the dangers of X...

I like Chinese pussy, almost as much as Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Cambodian, Laotian and Filipinas, Pinays are the best though.

Just Saying.

b0und (horny white male with yellow fever)

Creepusmaximus said:
After that cheap crap will come from Africa or South America and so it will go on for ever.

You are so right... China is already making inroads to Africa as a beachhead for expanding their influence. It's kind of a fucked place for ex-colonial nations including US.

I do technology work all over the world. I have never gone to Africa except for Egypt. There is so little industry. I talk to some sales execs at big storage and networking companies...they see Africa and South America as undertapped markets.

hanselthecaretaker said:
Ider der mentality thanks to our circus-like culture will hamper the recovery process.

I thought it was dee da dee ....kudos for the Carlos Mencia reference.

Gambino said:
so what do they deserve, for doing an unskilled job?
most minimum wage earners move on to higher paying jobs

an adult full time worker deserves to be paid a "living wage".

Enough for food transportation and a roof over their head and health insurance.

7 bucks and hour wont cut it.

cindylou said:
an adult full time worker deserves to be paid a "living wage".

Enough for food transportation and a roof over their head and health insurance.

7 bucks and hour wont cut it.
then, that adult worker needs to have adult skills and abillites
you don't pay someone just because they are older, you pay someone for having a worthwhile skill that commands a decent wage.
you are gonna get no sympathy from me about this matter, you can make more than 7 an hour if you use your back and sweat. but people are lazy and don't wanna work that hard or get further educated so they are stuck in menial but easy jobs. zero sympathy

What people fail to understand is that artificially increasing minimum wage to a "living wage", let's say $12.00 an hour, will artificially increase the cost of all goods and services produced by said people. That would then force more production jobs overseas.

Gambino said:
then, that adult worker needs to have adult skills and abillites
you don't pay someone just because they are older, you pay someone for having a worthwhile skill that commands a decent wage.
you are gonna get no sympathy from me about this matter, you can make more than 7 an hour if you use your back and sweat. but people are lazy and don't wanna work that hard or get further educated so they are stuck in menial but easy jobs. zero sympathy

Sympathy? Try EMPATHY. Do you know anyone who works these "unskilled" jobs? How about the fact that they sometimes work two or three jobs and they sweat and break their backs just to have a shitty trailer or a crappy motel that rents by the week and they cant buy cheap food because they have no microwave to even heat it up cant make ramen noodles ; no stove. No chef boyarde. I wonder why so many women want to have babies??

Look I was raised by a family members that thought like you. THey had a good start though ; they also could not put themselves in other people's shoes.

Would you feel any sympathy for a 40 year old housewife whose husband left her high and dry who has no skills because she was raising children? No retirement. Now she works two jobs. One at walmart and one at a diner. She makes minimum wage and is sick but cant see a doctor. she cant afford health insurance. She lives in a shitty motel in a bad part of town that rents by the week. The weekly rental is 200 bucks but she cant get enough money together to get a deposit on a crappy apartment that might be less.

She borrows money from her children when she can. She sometimes gets food from the local pantry but it consists of candy and cookies. No real food. Nothing warm. Not that she could warm it up anyway.

Top Bottom