Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone do the old Dbol and Deca Stack anymore?

C3bodybuilding said:
Fantastic post! I see megadoses, fancy var/masteron/tri tren etc etc cycles and 150-180lb avi's. Something just isn't right.

Maybe some of these guys just aren't eating or going to the gym, lol.
that is an awesome post!... its so true bro!

OMEGA said:
Just curious :)

I am back from a year off. I thought that was the foundation in which stacks were built... Proud to say 2 weeks dbol, deca and test e is starting to kick in. Gotta get back to where I was, I figured the basic, but tested by time, would never let me down.

steelmass said:
Tren/Test is waaaay better.. Throw in Dbol, Tbol, winny, or var dependin on your goals and you'll be rollin..

Strongly Agree!!!!

I like tren/test prop/dbol for a 6-8 week mass, and then a test prop/tren/winny for a cutter for 6-8 weeks....

I have to chime in and say that my first and only cycle was actually deca/dbol. i ran 300mg/wk deca(1-8) and about 20-30mg/day dbol(1-4). I put on about 25 pounds and keep almost all of the weight and a little less of the strength. And unfortunately, due to a bad situation the PCT became nonexistant when the cycle ended. Best of all though, NO DECA DICK during or after cycle! Or really any other sides for that matter. Turned out very well for a first time cycle considering how short it was and the lack of PCT.

C3bodybuilding said:
Fantastic post! I see megadoses, fancy var/masteron/tri tren etc etc cycles and 150-180lb avi's. Something just isn't right.

Maybe some of these guys just aren't eating or going to the gym, lol.
someone on var masteron tri ten.. probably isnt going for a massive look.. not everyone uses aas to get a as big as they can.. though im not gonna lie.. i want to get so big i cant reach my own penis, that way i wont ever be tempted to jack off 5-6 times a day and rip the skin from my penis when im on so much test..

Top Bottom