Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any shot put and discus tips?

YoungDreams

I'm on the track and field team at my school, and we have another meet on Saturday, this past Saturday, I threw 48' for shot put and 131' for discus. I've really been trying to get more out of my throws, but every time it try to torque myself I end up throwing it lofty and around 42'/120'. Is there anyway I can reach a full potential of in my throw? I feel like I have the strength to throw 60+/150+! Please help me out throwing experts!

*chirp

Go stick a shot put up your ass and get the fuck out of my forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on the track and field team at my school, and we have another meet on Saturday, this past Saturday, I threw 48' for shot put and 131' for discus. I've really been trying to get more out of my throws, but every time it try to torque myself I end up throwing it lofty and around 42'/120'. Is there anyway I can reach a full potential of in my throw? I feel like I have the strength to throw 60+/150+! Please help me out throwing experts!

first you got to learn to cope and accept teh fact that you're a 1/2 fgt

then the distances will cum

buffgay....pm me your # you asshole

You're kinda growing on me, so I will give you the privilege of being in on the text circuit.

Top Bottom