Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any real carb blockers ? Keto Diet

mojokid

I've read up on some of the supplements that claim to block carbohydrates, at least the more reputable sites that deal with helping people with nutrition more than gaining a buck state ( consistent with what I have read through many searches )

That many of the so called carb blockers increase the chance that carbs 'might' not be stored, but don't say that they actually block carbohydrates.

Does anyone know of any supplements that actually do? This is not so I can cheat easily, I don't want to cheat at all. I plan to start keto style diet and getting in the state of mind to eat lo carbs, high protein, moderate fat, any supplement that could cut the digestion of carbs even more would be welcome.

I haven't decided yet whether or not I want to venture into a constant keto-state .. I'm almost near my target weight, and if I exercise as much as I do now to lose it, with healthy eating habits and moderate exercise after I reach my target goal, I don't see the need to continously be burning fat if in fact I want to maintain the weight ( burn the carbs that I'm consuming ) so that i don't store any fat.

I want to use keto now with the combination of clenbutrx/nyc/eca and yohimburn to get my weight down a little more and more importantly to get rid of the excess fat I'm storing from losing a large amount of weight, but after that I want to maintain, doesn't mean I'm gonna pig out, but it does mean I can eat carbs if I'm going to burn them.

Also one more question, sorry for such a long post! When you are in ketosis your body is burning its fat stores which are carried by the ketones ( out into your urine and through your breath )

I have moderate fat deposits, at what point does this lyposis decide to take muscle protein to use as energy instead of using my stores of still existant fat ?

Thanks for any and all responses!

theres Phaseolamin (made from northern kidney beans) that is sold as a carb blocker.

Beyond a century carries it in bulk for a lot cheaper than pill form (look in the BAC "new items" section).

I have no idea if it works

Sirwanksalot

Last edited:
SirWanks,

Thanks for the reply, yep, after searching and reading for a couple of hours, that seems to be the best sup that 'might' stop some carbs from being digested.

Funny you say, I had that site up (BAC) it was one of the last sites I visited before going to sleep. I ended up ordering 'Carb Eliminator' which had Phaseolamin in it.

Do you think the one from BAC is better? I mean is there a difference ?

Thanks

I just think it's a matter of value for dollar.

if Phaseolamin powder works then comparing mg to mg with other pre-made mix'es in pill form could be a good indicator.

It may be that Phaseolamin is akin to Chitosan (fat blocker). Chito was heavly advertised as a one or two pill per meal dieters wonder. When it didn't do as advertised, people forgot about it. In actuallity Drumlib did a few write ups showing chito to be very efective at much higher doses (6 to 9 grams per meal).

What i'm saying is if Phaseolamin works, then you may need to take much higher amounts than what the pill advertisements indicate. If thats the case then bulk would be the way to go because you could effectively triple the Phaseolamin dose of the pre-made pills at the same price.

Sirwanksalot

doesn't make sense thouhgh, why would these companies have people taking less pills then they should? All these companies are soo greedy it seems they would be telling people to take more. MAybe theres some bad side effects of overtaking the pills, you might want to consider it.

How then can it be a wonder diet drug if one needs to take 10 pills to get results? Manufacturers are wise to us, they know if a consumer must take more than two pills at a time then the product wont sell.

Can you think of one OTC item that states take three or five pills for best result? The only ones I know are high end multi vitamins
aimed at informed consumers (health nuts) who understand that it can't all come in one or two pills.

Greedy fly-by-night manufacturers are notorious for putting minuscile amounts of higher cost ingredients into their products and then hyping the hell out of said product.

if one is doing the bulk powder route, then slowly stepping up the dosage until results are reached or one decides to throw the stuff in the can.

It would be really easy to ascertain the correct dosage (if any) of Phaseolamin. Just go into ketosis, then before carb meal take 500mg of Phaseolamin and then check for ketones using strips at predetermined times. then bump dose by 250mg prior to carb meals until you see ketone strip results improve to your liking.

Who knows, maybe 1500mg is the best dosage in a real world setting

the article I referenced from drumlib goes into a very similar dosing scheme for chitosan he undertook until he reached numbers that showed weight loss results.

Sirwanksalot

Why bother with the pain of cutting crabs so much. Just take ALA, keep carbs on the low side of moderate and your set. Look into r-ALA. Expensive, but it works.

Top Bottom