Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any opinionson my start?

Hey guys!
I am 22 and took a large interest in training/body building when I started a job at a gym. I am 6'4 and weighed only 150 lbs When I got the job, And hadnt lifted a weight in my life. Was the skinniest, Most pathetic looking guy ever without clothes on.. I now weigh in at 198-200, starting another big building phase over the summer hoping to hit 210. I have been training almost a year now, and am just curious as to how I am doing in relation to others beginnings. Im attaching before and after pictures and would just like to hear some opinions of how you think ive done for 10 months of training! Let me have it guys!
P.s Sorry the first picture is the way it was, Was the only picture i had of my skinny ass, And was a picture I was sending to a chick... Lol embarrasing but hey is what it is!

Other than the tats u look like diff person bro. Good job, that is some nice transformation for one yr. What was ur training and diet like?

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

I agree...great start! Keep it up bro, it is a lifestyle...keep coming here and educating yourself and building that foundation naturally, you still have more potential to grow naturally before you start thinking other avenues...I was a skinny 6'2" 160lb kid when I started training, and grew to be 240 in my 30's, then grew even more up to 275...a lot of fat too, but when I cut down for my first bodybuilding competition when I was 35, I walked on stage at 220 ripped! You can do it to bro, with the right plan and desire...you can achieve anything you want!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Good job. Keep working hard. Dont focus too much on numbers. Gains will come in leaps and bounds. Just stay dedicated. Good luck.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Thanks alot guys! Was hoping people wouldnt think I was trying to brag, Definitely not, Just wanted some opinions! It definitely is a lifestyle, As I said previously im 22 now, IN my teen years and even 20s I did alot of drugs, partied, stupid shit. I didnt just start gymming and see what happened, I changed my whole life. I quit smoking, Quit drinking ( excessively, I still have the occasional rum and coke with a dinner on a friday ) Quit doing drugs, And starting training. When I started, I got in with a personal trainer in my club for a month, Not to be trained so much, But to learn proper form while training, to get the best gains I could, And safely.

As for diet, My first six months I took weight gainer Steady! I have a very fast metabolism and have always been very scrawny. That stuff plus my diet, Packed on some lbs haha! Heres the diet breakdown ( keep in mind im not financially stable enough to be eating ALL chicken and beef for meals ) this is my current diet now, it has been the same basis, Just adding volume as I gain weight for the extra protien.

Breakfast 5 eggs scrambled ( 4 eggs, 5 slices bacon, 4 slices whole whea toast for building phases)
meal 2 Tuna and mayo
Pre workout- protien shake ( 1 scoop 25g protien, 2 cups homoginized milk )
Post workout- Protien shake ( same )
( ~~~ 30 mins later ~~~~)
meal 3 Chicken 220 G's 1 cup whole wheat rice.
meal 4 Tuna and mayo- 2 nutrigrain bars for oats
Meal 5 Tuna and mayo
meal 6 Chicken 220G's mixed vegetables
meAL 7 tuna and mayo
Meal 8 Casien shake ( 1 scoop 25 g protien 2 cup homogonized milk)

2 Hours between each meal. Red meats 2-4 times a week when in heavy building phases Wish I could get more in but cant afford it!

Ill add in my weight increases if you guys are interested at all.

My beggining weights ( ARE HILARIOUS )

Bench 65 lbs ( owww )
Squat 90 lbs ( big guns )
Deadlift 65 lbs ( watch out )

And now im in and around

Bench ( 165-6 )
Squats 225 -8 ( Just hit 250 for 4!! Whooo! )
Deads ( 275 -6 )

about 5 months ago, I made a HUGE rookie mistake, And injured myself trying to be the hulk doing deadlifts. Did a lift way over my capacity hunched back to the nines( E ven though I knew better too! DAM!) , And it turns out I popped my SI joint... Me being the nin compoop I am, Didnt get it looked at for 2 months, Untill I started having nerve issues, My entire left leg Was in the WORST agony. It took 2 weeks of chiropractic treatment 3 times a week to get rid of the pain and get me back up and on my feet. BOY did I LEARN my dam lesson! I dont lift if i cant do it 100% percent properly. Was a huge set back for me. But learned a great lesson, And still going strong :)

Be careful with too much tuna, one of my buddies used to eat that shit religiously and ended up getting mercury poisoning. He was in the hospital a couple days. I know food is expensive and tuna is cheap, but be careful.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Yea ey? I Cant stand the shit either man, I dislike fish. I will have to set aside more money for groceries an just buy more chicken. I have been eating 3/4 cans of tuna for at leeast 9 months now, No problems... Im sure it could arise at any time though. Im already spending 400 on groceries a month lol, And only make 1400 $ tack on some bills and training, and eating right basically takes all my extra cash.

Hundred percent worth it though, Thanks for the heads up ey man?

Great job man! It looks good. I would put the nutirtion bars right after the workout in the first post workout meal

Top Bottom