Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of your PERSONAL TRAINERS...train clients at your OWN home?

gizzle

Who here are Fitness Trainers?? Instead of doing all the traveling and wasting gas to go to the customer's place, and plus you have the appropriate high quality gym equipments at your house that your clients can use(if they don't have any @ their own home)...why not?? :qt: do you think doing this can jeopardize your safety...or privacy? I mean what do you think are the drawbacks that working a client at YOUR own place pose?? :confused:

i would think the customer might be uncomfortable if it was a woman...could give dif options and rates..cheaper at your place or more if you have to travel...so atleast if there not compfrtable going to a private home you dont lose the client and can train elsewhere...im sure you dont have to worry about burglaries and stuf like that since most people useign trainers arent gutter trash...usually middle class normal people or above

what if the personal trainer is a female..haha..i guess it would be best for her to train only female clients also if she's trying to have "strangers" work out in her own room..lol

i wouldnt expect a female to even think like that...lolol...really that would be a great way to get assaulted...lmfao

I know a lot of PTs who charge clients for their petrol and travel time. Perhaps not in the US as there is too much competition.

Hell no, I don't let any of my clients know where I live, in case they get too "interested" or turn out to be "mentally fucked up." lol

Hell no, I don't let any of my clients know where I live, in case they get too "interested" or turn out to be "mentally fucked up." lol

if they were mentally fucked and pyschotic and wanted you enuff, they would find any way to stalk you

Top Bottom