Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Any guys here get pedicures or manicures?

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
I was thinking about geting the piggies glassed up for the summer season. Nothing says taken care of like some nice feet, am I right ladies?
 
LOL that is gayer then Pick3 :rainbow:






Had to get the Pick3 gay dis in but seriously I have seen a few dudes getting this done. If you go to a good salon it feels like heavin they have vibrating chair at mine and the chicks give of a hell of a foot rub to go with it.
 
My wife got us a spa day once for our anniversary. It was really relaxing to get a manicure and pedicure, but it's not something I'd do on my own. I take care of my feet anyway. No cheese up in heyah.
 
It's par for the course now, but still very very faggy. I actually ran into a breath-of-fresh-air chick last week who was commenting on how men's hands are supposed to be rugged - it signifies hard, sweaty work and overall manliness.





















Fucking faggot
 
KillahBee said:
It's par for the course now, but still very very faggy. I actually ran into a breath-of-fresh-air chick last week who was commenting on how men's hands are supposed to be rugged - it signifies hard, sweaty work and overall manliness.





















Fucking faggot


I'm more-so talking about getting a pedicure you homo. It's summer, I'm out at the cottage or on the boat, doing a lot of swiming and sporting my always fashionable mandles. I've always been an advocate of calased hands and not interfering in that department so much. It's the feet that I'm most concerned with. My feet are beautiful as it is but would it hurt to make a good thing even better?
 
I say go for it... Taking care of your body doesn't mean you are geigh...

I have given my beau a pedi a few times to warm him up for when I make him tag along and get one done professionally.

He loves when I do them. Its so relaxing!
 
pdaddyII said:
I'm more-so talking about getting a pedicure you homo. It's summer, I'm out at the cottage or on the boat, doing a lot of swiming and sporting my always fashionable mandles. I've always been an advocate of calased hands and not interfering in that department so much. It's the feet that I'm most concerned with. My feet are beautiful as it is but would it hurt to make a good thing even better?


6csi4j4.jpg
 
blueta2 said:
It's very metrosexual!
I like clean feet and hands, but it's kinda homoish to get a mani-pedi!

I don't plan on anouncing it to anyone, in fact I would probably deny it if questioned. I want people to believe that being pretty doesn't require any work.
 
blueta2 said:
It's very metrosexual!
I like clean feet and hands, but it's kinda homoish to get a mani-pedi!


I don't think its homoish at all... It is really relaxing, just like a massage...

Now, if he paints his toenails then we would have to have a talk.

Everyone deserves a pedi now and again...
 
2 weeks ago at our softball game we had the pregame huddle where everyone stands in a circle, stacks hands, then on the count of 3 drops them while yelling our battle cry.

Well immediately afterwards two of the guys said quote "Somebody's hands are pretty soft". One of the guys went around feeling hands. I tried to dodge it but he finally came to me, felt them, then loudly said "Here's the guy with soft hands" while pointing at me. There were hot women and other dudes around too all looking at me like I'm a fag.

I hate this! Every single girl I've dated always comments on how soft my hands are.
And no, I do not take care of them. I even do construction and concrete work a lot around the house. I AM A MANLY MAN DAMMIT, REALLY I AM. I SWEAR! (note: overlook the signature pic please)
 
alien amp pharm said:
2 weeks ago at our softball game we had the pregame huddle where everyone stands in a circle, stacks hands, then on the count of 3 drops them while yelling our battle cry.

Well immediately afterwards two of the guys said quote "Somebody's hands are pretty soft". One of the guys went around feeling hands. I tried to dodge it but he finally came to me, felt them, then loudly said "Here's the guy with soft hands" while pointing at me. There were hot women and other dudes around too all looking at me like I'm a fag.

I hate this! Every single girl I've dated always comments on how soft my hands are.
And no, I do not take care of them. I even do construction and concrete work a lot around the house. I AM A MANLY MAN DAMMIT, REALLY I AM. I SWEAR!


67quwaq.jpg
 
I kinda like the softy hands.

My husband has concrete hands and at first I liked them, they were manly. but now its annoying and kinds hurts when he touches me. lol.
 
I was at this party a few years ago and this dude passed out while wearing sandals so somebody painted his toenails pink. Then the cops showed up and arrested him when he woke up and gave him a PI. He had to go to county with exposed pink toenails.
 
Frisky said:
I don't think its homoish at all... It is really relaxing, just like a massage...

Now, if he paints his toenails then we would have to have a talk.

Everyone deserves a pedi now and again...

a one shot deal is cool, but if a guy is going for monthly mani-medis, I think it's odd. Unless your a hand/foot model, there is no point ;-)
 
i'm gonna feel like a total fag when i'm having this done I'm sure....but, I just wanna see what it's like, and the feet do need at least a little attention when i'm wearing the mandals.
 
Clean hands and footsies are sexy on men.

Nothing more disgusting than shit under the nails, ie: grease, etc. Toe nails that can cut you in bed iare sooo wrong too.
 
vixensghost said:
Clean hands and footsies are sexy on men.

Nothing more disgusting than shit under the nails, ie: grease, etc. Toe nails that can cut you in bed iare sooo wrong too.

True, but he can keep em clean himself
 
pdaddyII said:
I was thinking about geting the piggies glassed up for the summer season. Nothing says taken care of like some nice feet, am I right ladies?
I think working with a bunch of chicks is turning you :rainbow:. :worried:
 
blueta2 said:
no, HE can do it, not you. I would not clean anything on my man.

I can recall my hubby coming home from the races one night. He stopped at a local resturant before coming home. Seems he got ahold of some "bad" chicken.

He shit his boots before he got home-literally! He's knocking on our front door at 3 in the morning : 'G, I got problems. Can you come hose me off?" Me: "WTF, You're kidding me, right?. I love ya but you're on your own,hon"

He's gonna kill me if he reads this..lol

Love ends when it comes to certain things!
 
i just had a pedicure at lunch and the guy that did it said some men come in sometimes for them.

its relaxing, and if you run or get callouses- its good for you.
 
now that's what I'm talkin about, that's a good woman right there.......but going to have it done proffessionally is just.....well.........uncomfortable. I'd never do it.......I take care of my nails anyway, and every now and then I'll have to rub off alot of dead skin if I've been doing alot of yard work. But to go and have it done just screams :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:


Frisky said:
I say go for it... Taking care of your body doesn't mean you are geigh...

I have given my beau a pedi a few times to warm him up for when I make him tag along and get one done professionally.

He loves when I do them. Its so relaxing!
 
haha, can't get away from the boys club judgement, mineswell not even try........ :lmao:



alien amp pharm said:
2 weeks ago at our softball game we had the pregame huddle where everyone stands in a circle, stacks hands, then on the count of 3 drops them while yelling our battle cry.

Well immediately afterwards two of the guys said quote "Somebody's hands are pretty soft". One of the guys went around feeling hands. I tried to dodge it but he finally came to me, felt them, then loudly said "Here's the guy with soft hands" while pointing at me. There were hot women and other dudes around too all looking at me like I'm a fag.

I hate this! Every single girl I've dated always comments on how soft my hands are.
And no, I do not take care of them. I even do construction and concrete work a lot around the house. I AM A MANLY MAN DAMMIT, REALLY I AM. I SWEAR! (note: overlook the signature pic please)
 
vixensghost said:
I can recall my hubby coming home from the races one night. He stopped at a local resturant before coming home. Seems he got ahold of some "bad" chicken.

He shit his boots before he got home-literally! He's knocking on our front door at 3 in the morning : 'G, I got problems. Can you come hose me off?" Me: "WTF, You're kidding me, right?. I love ya but you're on your own,hon"

He's gonna kill me if he reads this..lol

Love ends when it comes to certain things!

Shit his boots?!
Hose me off?

LOL........ewwwwwwww!
 
blueta2 said:
a one shot deal is cool, but if a guy is going for monthly mani-medis, I think it's odd. Unless your a hand/foot model, there is no point ;-)

This is all I'm talking about, nothing routine about it. Just merely once before the summer season pickes up and outdoor activities ensue. It's like changing the oil in your lawn mower before the first cut of the year...it's a maintenance thing.
 
pdaddyII said:
This is all I'm talking about, nothing routine about it. Just merely once before the summer season pickes up and outdoor activities ensue. It's like changing the oil in your lawn mower before the first cut of the year...it's a maintenance thing.

It's also good to change the spark plugs on the mower ;-)

Once you get it done, we want to see pics. Not pics of girls touching your new mani-pedi, just you ;-)
 
Top Bottom