Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any Glock owners here?

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Glock 21C here, 13 rounds of .45 caliber medicine.

I wish I could get my paws on a G18, but they are scarce. I guess due to the fully auto feature on the G18? :confused:

and you wont find any Class III G18 cause they were imported after 1986. Same goes for the Beretta 93 (full-auto).

BTW, one my PPK goes full-auto at the range. I check the sear and it's worn. Don't even ask me to fix it cause I won't :evil:

Dont ask you to fix what bro? Are you talking about maknig the gun full auto? I would never ask you to do that. I live in Texas bro, there are a million gun bros in this state, but I dont want any illegal fully auto shiznits to get me in trouble anyway.

Semi is fine for me ;) (sorry if I misunderstood what you meant about asking you to fix)

cheers

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Dont ask you to fix what bro? Are you talking about maknig the gun full auto? I would never ask you to do that. I live in Texas bro, there are a million gun bros in this state, but I dont want any illegal fully auto shiznits to get me in trouble anyway.

Semi is fine for me ;) (sorry if I misunderstood what you meant about asking you to fix)

cheers

The sear is worn so right now, my PPK is a full-auto device. Nothing illegal in Canada since it was not manufactured this way or intentionally altered (but with a dealer's license it's not a problem :)). It's just cool to have a 3 rounds burst out of a pocket pistol.

Top Bottom