Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Catholics here? Pope stepping down

Pope is trying to seek immunity from the Italian government, and I say fuck him persecute every last child molester, it's time to clean out the festering shit of evil men disguised in holiness.

Pope is trying to seek immunity from the Italian government, and I say fuck him persecute every last child molester, it's time to clean out the festering shit of evil men disguised in holiness.

All we need is for a meteor shower to hit the Vatican instead of a Russian zinc factory and we're sorted!!1

+1, jail those perverts. The Catholic leadership has been neck deep in Child Molestation scandals several times. The current Pope is known too have tried to sweep crap under the rug in several cases, albeit it was before he was made Pope, but still.

The actions of the catholic leadership in this regard are extremely despicable. And you know what, the entire catholic history is absolutely littered with scandals of various types including murder many times.

Well see he plans on staying at the Vatican so yea he's in sovereign territory. I read theres going to be big protests end of march about it, outside the Vatican.

That doesn't even make sense. The pope doesn't answer to the Italian government.

Who cares. I'll speeddial Barack right now and have him send in a black ops unit and snatch that faggot up and throw him in Guantanamo.

Top Bottom