Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any advice on how to beat the PMS cravings???

spatts said:
1/2 cup raw oats, cover with water and nuk for 2 mins.

Add 1 cup of chocolate protein powder. If the oats are really dry, then add more water, or the protein will taste grainy or clumpy.

Add 1 TBS natural PB...crunchy or creamy (Smuckers)

2 packets Splenda, Stevia, Equal...your pick

Stir it up....YUM. :)

Okay -- is that 1 cup not a scoop, right?

LOL! I was like WOW that will be thick. I am just not so much a sweets person (thank goodness for that!)....for example, I could have candy, Godiva chocolates etc etc in the house and never ever think or care to touch it. I don't put sweetner in my coffee, tea etc...and even if I go to Smoothie King and treat myself to an almond mocha shake, I ask to leave out the turnbinado.

Now, put a plate of french fries in front of me -- that is trouble.

I'm the same way. I crave salt, if anything.

I just find this concoction to be a bit bitter without the Stevia, but you may like it.

Newgirl-

Mad props to you for not wanting to touch sweets. I will devour the sweets WAY before I will touch the salty things...although if you put cashews in front of me I will eat the whole container.

1 cu. of protein powder...UGH...LOL. Good catch! :)

Tight pants tend to drive me towards the fridge in despair, unless the pants were tighter a week ago.

I've always wondered - what is it that makes some women crave sweet, and other women crave salt? Is it a hormone thing, a neurotransmitter thing, genetic like blood type, or something else entirely?

Top Bottom