Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any advice on how to beat the PMS cravings???

Nuts..

Peanuts.. ;)

But if I crave sweets.. I will drink a very, I mean very small glass of wine.. It taste like sweet cherry wine.

And that takes my sweet tooth away..

I don't really like to drink much.. but this has help my sweet tooth.

Night Fly, I am with Ceebs on this one. 5-htp has been my saviour for all types of cravings - pms, low carb, etc. For me it works like a charm.

When I get a craving (which is usually in the evening) I take 1 50mg pill and 10 minutes later I have forgotten about food altogether.

1 bottle should last you pretty long, depending on how many you take. It is really cheap too.

You could also drink water when you get a craving. This helps some people, but not all :)

R-Ala is a lil pricey, but worth every penny!

I know what you mean too! One week before my period i get these uncontrolable cravings, i usually grab a couplea Balance (carmel nut) or Detour bars to help me... if you have time there are sooo many recipes in Muscle Mags. I picked up a "oxygen Fitness Magazine" the other day just cause there were some awesome recipes for sweets in there!

Frisco(good luck love)

Thank you all so very much! I finally started today (I'm sure you all really wanted to know that...LOL), so I woke up feeling nice and skinny (isn't that how is always works?). :)

Where can I get this 5-htp stuff? I think I may try that or get some R-ala, At any rate, thank you all so much for your input! The munchies got me this time, but I plan to be totally prepared next time! :)

I don't have too much money to spend on stuff, but if it will keep those cravings away, I think it would totally be worth every penny!

What has beenmy experience is that after a week on my new eating plan the cravings really do calm down. Keep in mind that sometimes just sitting there and "feeling the pain" can allow you to know that really you are ok and not in reality suffering.

And then there are the times when you need to just sit down and have your cookie-valerie

Um...nothing more to say about cravings, but Millie, I LOVE the avatar. Blood Sugar Sex Magic...it was the best.

Please excuse. ;)

woo hoo, spatts!! :D
i agreee, it is their best one... especially the song itself.... pure sex :p

and now that you mentioned it, i am getting a different kind of craving ;)

Maybe I am having a blonde moment, but what is 5-htp? My boyfriend has some R-ala but I have been scared to take it... I don't want to take something that makes me feel wierd inside?

5-htp helps your body to increase it's seratonin production. You can get it at any vitamin store or even in most drug stores and larger supermarkets.

When I have cravings I look in the mirror...that usually does it for me. LOL You could also try putting on a tight pair of pants as a reminder to behave yourself.

I used to have a grouping of pictures of some women on the board here that I printed from their galleries (Spatts, TrippleV, BrickGirl, and I forget who else) up on my fridge to remind me of my goals and to eat right. That really helped! Besides, it was beautiful to look at every day. ;)

Top Bottom