Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anti aging

FinnBuilder

I start think like Bill Roberts and make monday morning and thursday evening shoot small amount Masteron/test cyp Under 400mg together weekly. And tuesday friday 250iu hcg. I have prescripted a-dex, but i feel like not need now. I feel like estrogen go too low...? Hows hgh work with this? Is 2iu Enough legal stuff, not copy. This is great forum!

What is your stats and experience?

Have more than 15 years of accumulated experience in the food and the training side. Stats are 174cm and 78kg. Abs can see, but dont know exact fat % I think drop cyp/materon dose soon 125mg both once to week. 250mg together week... Work almost too well now and maybe more safe drop dose.

I start think like Bill Roberts and make monday morning and thursday evening shoot small amount Masteron/test cyp Under 400mg together weekly. And tuesday friday 250iu hcg. I have prescripted a-dex, but i feel like not need now. I feel like estrogen go too low...? Hows hgh work with this? Is 2iu Enough legal stuff, not copy. This is great forum!

Have a healthy lifestyle and you can slow down signs of aging. :artist:

Top Bottom