Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Answers?!!!....how You Like Dat' Answer!!!!!!

Blah blah blah....10 day layoff affects the guards that's why you didn't get much out of Kobe and Derek Fisher.....Iverson could get 48 every game and it doesn;t matter.

76ers only chance: remember 1995 whem Nick Anderson missed 4 free throws against the Rockets and
favored Orlando (Penny, Shaq, Anderson) went on to get swept?

Orlando was psychologically beaten after 1 game. Will that happen to the Lakers, having their streak ended? If it does, the 76ers could win. But Phil Jackson wasn't coaching Orlando.

We're going 6, but only so LA can win it at home.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: 76ers have an excellent shot at winning it all...Dikembe just needs to step up to CONTAIN (not stop) Shaq--dikembe had a nice block on kobe's dunk attempt...And like I said before, Kobe cannot stop Allen Iverson..and the 76er role players are a hell of a lot better than LA's role players..coaching wise, Phil Jackson isnt that great people, but Larry Brown is umbelievable basketball intelligent.

Just try to argue with me. Philly has more of a chance to win than LA

MattTheSkywalker said:
Blah blah blah....10 day layoff affects the guards that's why you didn't get much out of Kobe and Derek Fisher....

OH PLEEAAZZZ...I'm not taking anything away from Kobe...he is a great player....yes he sucked tooshie last night BIG TIME...and yes I think it definatley had to do with the 10 days off.....but still there should have been some spark some enthusiaum from him, or anyone on the Lakers....i mean its the playoffs.....and I only saw Shaq do anything...a little Fox..

And Fisher??!! Come on ... he was and WILL BE way TOO slow for Iverson no matter how many days he was off.

Last edited:
Fisher usually gives them something on offense.

It doesn;t matter if Iverson scores 60 every game, as long as the Lakers show up on offense.

Top Bottom