Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

another newbie requiring advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun111

Hi there guys. Before i start im fully aware that this has been posted a million times but i just couldn't find a in depth specific answer for my question. so i apologise for this thread however....
im thinking of starting my first cycle as im not happy with my progress in the gym and want to hit new levels... im also aware that my ideal body is unobtainable naturally therefore I'm looking into starting a cycle.

I have done (what i would consider) quite a lot of research over the months and have come the the conclusion that (perhaps obviously) i should start on a nice simple 500mg/week test E cycle. What i want to know is what other sups do i need to run?

im talking about if any AI is necessary and what pct to use.... for example im thinking 500mg test p/w with an AI on hand incase of unwanted estrogenic sides...which AI or anti estrogenic drug is best for a beginner and is it necessary?

im also thinking for my pct of going with nolva.... is this the best bet?

so im thinking of my full cycle looking like this:

week 1-12 test E
week 13-15 nothing
week 16-17 nolva at 40mg pd
week 18-19 nolva at 20mg pd
An AI on hand incase
Multivitamin one a day
Omega 3 fish oils 2000mg a day
Diet approx 3750 cals per day from mostly clean sources or (bro foods) .
My stats:
age 20
height 6ft 2in
weight approx 190lbs
BF approx 14%

anything i should run along side? anything else i should know? im aware im young and also aware this is probably and annoyingly common thred but help is much appreciated. thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom