Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another FNG

I'm back once again with an update, used the rub on Testosterone for a month with no increase in my Testosterone levels or any other elevations, so I asked for the Testosterone Cypionate the inject-able type, and today I picked up Testosterone Enanthate and I'm to inject one ML(cc) every two weeks. Is anyone here familiar with that type of Test and is it the same as Testosterone Cypionate? dropped 10 lbs since last post and hoping this new stuff will aid me better.

I usually hear people get cyp for hrt, but for all intents and purposes enanthate is going to treat you the same as the cypionate.

What is the dosage of the testosterone you got? Mg/ml?

Tony.

Last edited:
I usually hear people get cyp for hrt, but for all intents and purposes enanthate is going to treat you the same as the cypionate.

What is the dosage of the testosterone you got? Mg/ml?

Tony.

Thanks for the fast response. The bottle says 1,000mg/5mL (200mg/mL). And the intent for this is HRT, and I'm hopping it will aid me also with little muscle building along with other supplements.

Forcefactor, and NO2s is what im taking now, and once I start to see results with the test I want to try a few things I've seen on this site, with some guidance if possible.

Thanks for the fast response. The bottle says 1,000mg/5mL (200mg/mL). And the intent for this is HRT, and I'm hopping it will aid me also with little muscle building along with other supplements.

Forcefactor, and NO2s is what im taking now, and once I start to see results with the test I want to try a few things I've seen on this site, with some guidance if possible.

If you really are low on natural testosterone, even hrt doses will be like a godsend for you. And it should definitely help in muscle building.

I was just asking about the dosage to see if it was higher than 200mg/ml (like cypionate generally is).

Good luck, and keep us posted on how it treats you.

Tony.

First shot done, I'm hoping I did it correct, think I got the muscle. if I shot this test into my ass fat will it still absorb?

Top Bottom