Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another FNG

Im thinking of buying this (HCGenerate) to start me off in the gym along with my other suplaments I have laying around collecting dust. Any thoughts on the HCGenerate?

Hello I’m back with a few questions.

So some information on me first, I am now out of the military as of the 28 of Aug, and have been trying to eat better and lose weight before I start taking Steroids / Testosterone as Dylangemelli had suggested.
I got a Testosterone test done on me and my number was 488.7 and don’t have any clue if this in normal as I have not had a doctor read it for me but im sure someone in here may be able to shed lite on it.
Another thing I had wanted to do was get Testosterone therapy from a DR as my brother is doing now and stats he feels a difference and supposedly gained muscle ( how not clue how he does not work out much if not any) the thing that worries me about what hes taken is the Doctor did not tell him he needed to lose fat like Dylangemelli told me and that’s sad coming from a doctor. So ill get to my questions.

1. My Testosterone level is at 488.7 does anyone know if this is low for a 40 year old man? Is it normal? And would I benefit from Testosterone Therapy?

2. is Testosterone Cypionate any good for building muscle? and or use as a Cycle?

Thanks for any information...

Testosterone Cypionate is the injection my brother is doing at home prescribed by a doctor. Has anyone here used it ? And what results. What im thinking is when I go back to the Doctor I’m going to ask for it or what ever they give me, and if they let me take it home, I can self inject and maybe use little more then what the Doc says, after I get into shape.

Last edited:
my friend i am happy to help... god has blessed me with many chances from mistakes i have made and i try to give back as much as i can and this is part of it... i try to help as many people as i can and it is nice to have someone like yourself who understands what i am saying...

for what your wanting to do, you could try need2slin and need2stim... two great products that can help in your weight loss... now after you start training and getting back into things for some time, come back and i'll set you up on a sarms stack... get everything in order first and then i will get you all set up...

Dylan, you wouldn't recommend Clen/Albuterol to someone in his situation?

Dylan, you wouldn't recommend Clen/Albuterol to someone in his situation?

I wouldn't recommend clean to anyone... its not worth it... he needed a natty stack first and then move toward a sarms and albuterol stack...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I wouldn't recommend clean to anyone... its not worth it... he needed a natty stack first and then move toward a sarms and albuterol stack...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Thanks for the responses..

Hey Dylangemelli how are you, and when you say you would not recommend clean to anyone do you mean clean as in Doctor prescribed?

And my thoughts on going this route (the prescription Testosterone) would be a easy way for to get more energy and a faster boost that will get be to the sarms and albuterol stack you talk about and even illegal stuff that im willing to take the risk. I’m in Alaska so it maybe harder for me to get it. But like I said the Doctor prescription Testosterone would be a start. Then when I feel im ready I do what to try the stuff you all are on or stuff you talked about before to me.

Hello I’m back with a few questions.

So some information on me first, I am now out of the military as of the 28 of Aug, and have been trying to eat better and lose weight before I start taking Steroids / Testosterone as Dylangemelli had suggested.
I got a Testosterone test done on me and my number was 488.7 and don’t have any clue if this in normal as I have not had a doctor read it for me but im sure someone in here may be able to shed lite on it.
Another thing I had wanted to do was get Testosterone therapy from a DR as my brother is doing now and stats he feels a difference and supposedly gained muscle ( how not clue how he does not work out much if not any) the thing that worries me about what hes taken is the Doctor did not tell him he needed to lose fat like Dylangemelli told me and that’s sad coming from a doctor. So ill get to my questions.

1. My Testosterone level is at 488.7 does anyone know if this is low for a 40 year old man? Is it normal? And would I benefit from Testosterone Therapy?

2. is Testosterone Cypionate any good for building muscle? and or use as a Cycle?

Thanks for any information...

Testosterone Cypionate is the injection my brother is doing at home prescribed by a doctor. Has anyone here used it ? And what results. What im thinking is when I go back to the Doctor I’m going to ask for it or what ever they give me, and if they let me take it home, I can self inject and maybe use little more then what the Doc says, after I get into shape.

Spend some time reading stickies and drug profiles. Google "cypionate profile" and read up so you don't waste anyone's time asking "is testosterone good for building muscle."

I have read Stickys and yeah I looked up the Testosterone on Google, and most information i was looking for was not there like feed back ... im looking for people who have used it ... im asking the questions here to see if anyone has used it and there thoughts on it and so on.. .. would be no use for a website like this if we all went on google .. but i here ya .. and reading and posting is a choice ... so thanks.. ill be looking into the sarms later..

I have read Stickys and yeah I looked up the Testosterone on Google, and most information i was looking for was not there like feed back ... im looking for people who have used it ... im asking the questions here to see if anyone has used it and there thoughts on it and so on.. .. would be no use for a website like this if we all went on google .. but i here ya .. and reading and posting is a choice ... so thanks.. ill be looking into the sarms later..

First thing have you been using hcgenerate? If so that could be why your test levels are up. If not and this is your natural level than a doc wont put your on hrt. Your test levels need to be below I believe 330 to be considered. So yours is average and wouldnt qualify you for treatment. If the hcgen raised your levels than when you stop taking it get more blood work to see where your at. For your knowledge test is all the same in your body. The only difference is the ester attached which changes its delivery time. Test cyp is just one of the different esters of test. If you cant get on hrt the I suggest using natural test boosters like hcgen and unleashed until you get a solid base built. Once you do this you can consider a sarms stack or maybe a test only cycle.

NTBM REP

mjm I think most of us on this site have used testosterone. That is not to say they have used it correctly. Dylan is a great bro with a tremendous amount of information. If I were you knowing what I know about him I would follow what he says.
Testosterone does not cause cancer. That is bullshit otherwise dr's would not be scripting it to us.
Testoserone is the active ingrediant, cypionate is the name used determine how fast its released in the body.
Read this thread this will help educate you on the different types of testosterone and steroids:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/definitions-different-test-esters-good-read-439415.html

mjm I think most of us on this site have used testosterone. That is not to say they have used it correctly. Dylan is a great bro with a tremendous amount of information. If I were you knowing what I know about him I would follow what he says.
Testosterone does not cause cancer. That is bullshit otherwise dr's would not be scripting it to us.
Testoserone is the active ingrediant, cypionate is the name used determine how fast its released in the body.
Read this thread this will help educate you on the different types of testosterone and steroids:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...s-different-test-esters-good-read-439415.html

thanks brother... =)

op, definitely read this link because it contains some good info...

your not going to get a doctors script with your levels where they are at... one thing that seems to hold true is that a lot of doctors have no fucking clue what they are talking about when it comes to test and steroids...

why would i not recommend clen? its fucking dangerous... it causes shakes, it fucks with your heart, it has too many negative effects that do not supersede the positives...

Top Bottom