Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Annoying Commercials

How about the commercial for 1-800-BARTEND they always play on the radio.....it gets stuck in my head for hours.

"I learned a Slippery Nipple and a White Russian... A new trombone and a manhattan a dry martini and a pina colada...a purple caluder and a bahama mamma...bartending college is the school to attend....call 1-800-BARTEND"

(don't mind my spelling)

The Morgan, Colling, and Gilbert commercials. For anyone who lives near Tampa, those get old fast. Any commercial with whoopie goldberg or Rosie O'Donnell (K mart commercials) Those Coors Light commercials are pretty stupid, too.

oh my god the fat jared guy from subway drives me nuts. "He's lookin good..bah na na..." "Seven sandwiches with 6 grams of fat or less!" grrrr

The Subway commercials about that fat bastard Jarrod, who got skinny on Subway sandwiches.

Haha. And the chicks on the beach are like "Lookin good Jarrod." Only 140 lbls left to lose.

And yes, any collect-call or taco-bell commercial royall suck balls.

The new GAP denim commercial - the one with the 3 djs "spinning." i love how they represent all "types" of heads. the black guy with the afro, the nerdy white dude, and they throw in a dash of feminity with a "female" dj - and what does she love? "i love a guy that scratches" or something like that!

funny shit......that commerical is weak!

Top Bottom