Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren/test/dbol

klink34

This is my first cycle and I've seen people ask about this stack, but no one has really said anything about it. I am coming up on finishing week four and wow is all I can say. my first two weeks I did 500 test E, 37 mg dbol and 50 mg eod of tren A. for some reason those two weeks I was mega exhausted. great workouts but crashed as soon as I got home. In those 2 weeks I ate around 3700 to 4300 calories day over 325 protein. As clean as possible sometimes grabbing an xxl steak burrito from taco bell to hit those calories. hey taco bell is my weakness! in 2 weeks I put on 13 pounds and had significant increase in strength. libido is up along with a few random erections. Start of week 3 I went up to 750 test 50 dbol and 75 tren. I will finish my 10 week cycle out with this. total weight gain has now been 24 pounds in 3.5 weeks. even though I lost 2 pounds a few days ago! its from all the fucking. ( you have to include those calorie burns!! lol) eating is a hassle and so is drinking water. I put away close to 1.5 gallons of water a day and there is still yellow in my urine. sides so far: week 2 I had extreme back pumps. not even just at the gym. Got it from just walking too. but they have subsided and I push on. sometimes I just have to sit and let my back relax before I start another set. water retention is there. I've actually lost some vascularity, but hopefully I'll go back to where I was and some once I come off the dbol. I cramp a lot, mainly my pecs and forearms. I sweat A LOT more. Not while sleeping just when I am active. I got a little more acne on my face due to it being more oily than normal. everywhere else is fine. dream a little more than normal. my appetite has gone away a little which makes for a challenge on my diet. so far that has been it. As of now I am at a body weight of 241. here's some gym numbers this week. max dead, 585 for 1. 405x19. I hit 495 for 3 on squat. 405 for 9. I rep 130s on dumbells on flat and incline. on incline I hit 4 sets of 10 on flat I hit 5 sets of 12. incline barbell 315 for 4 335 for 2. there's others but that's in a nutshell.

That's a powerful stack! Go big or go home! Hahaha :)
If you want an insatiable appetite, add 150mcg GHRP6 before meals. There is nothing in the world like the hunger you get from GHRP6, plus a nice HGH release.

S4 WOULD help get some of your vascularity back. And GW would help you burn some fat while still preserving muscle. You could really throw it in at any point on your cycle. Just make sure you give it AT LEAST an 8 wk run.
How long is this cycle? And are you running N2Guard (n2bm) to help fight off some of those bad sides??

I am running tren. you are correct. I debated a long time before finally coming to the conclusion of adding it. sides get to bad I can always drop it. my bf is currently around 13, we'll started at 13. I'm a little higher now but can't be that much. I opted out of s4. but I do have it in case I change my mind. I will be doing this for 10 weeks. Maybe 12 depending on where I'm at come my final 2 weeks. my sides are mega tolerable. I trying to keep all extra things out. til I really need them. I've read a lot of articles about how people take so much stuff "in case" something happens and never really need to. I have fermora and armi. on stand by as well. hcg and nolva for my pct. I'm not sweating the vvascularity. I know it'll come back once the dbol is out and this water retention drops. The one thing I do want and couldn't really find was caber.

Wow that's a huge stack for a first cycle dude, how old are you, I'm curious how is your recovery going and how was your BP?

lol that's what I kind of figured that's what they were doing. I just figured I would post my experience so far. my BP started at a perfect 120/80. As of yesterday it was 146/89. so not too bad. I'm 29 years old. I did forget to mention that so days I feel like my heart rate is up higher than normal and my cardio has gone to shit. but my reps have gone out the roof. for example, I did chest and back today for the second time this week and finished with pull ups and 225 for reps. did 4 sets 10 pull ups on each set and repped at least 22 each set with 225

Top Bottom