Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal Pak VS DX7

animla pak or dx7

• animal pak

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • dx7

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Nonsense. You can't "feel" vitamins.

I go to school and I take a b complex everyday and this might be just me but I can tell a difference from the b complex in having a clear mind during school. Would I say "feel" i don't know but ill say I can tell a difference. But that's strictly talking about that specific vitamin complex

I go to school and I take a b complex everyday and this might be just me but I can tell a difference from the b complex in having a clear mind during school. Would I say "feel" i don't know but ill say I can tell a difference. But that's strictly talking about that specific vitamin complex
tWell, that's true, the B complex can give energy and increase appetite, but saying that all multis are the same is not so.

get animal packs.. i like dx7 slighty better due to less pills to pop and ef used to have great prices on it,when it was sold in the ef store and on amazon

But to be honest the only place to buy it now i can find is protein factory and the place is a complete rip off.With shipping included its about 10 dollars more then animal paks on various sup stores ..big thumbs down and not worth that big price difference ..i cant support a multi with an over 30 buck price tag with shipping included

i have stopped buying dx 7 all together due to this

And to think, I was just going to buy some dx7. So animalpak is just as good?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using EliteFitness

And to think, I was just going to buy some dx7. So animalpak is just as good?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using EliteFitness

No, it isn;t. If you want a bargain, just get Vitamin SHoppe brand. They're fine. If you want the best, get DX7.

Top Bottom