Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal Pak VS DX7

animla pak or dx7

• animal pak

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • dx7

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Animal Pak is great. DX-7 has just about as much ingredients, if not more really.

DX-7 gets the cake because it is less pills to swallow. DX-7 is a great multi

Never used DX7, but swear by Animal Pak. It's only downfall, so many pills. Some days they all go down easy others they don't, guess that's just one of those things.

Also, DX7 is caps and AP is tablets , which do not dissolve as well. Plus, DX7 has which beta glucan alone makes it much better. DX7 is also higher dosed so you can use a lower dosage which makes it a better buy.

I go with optimen multivitamin. After looking a the labels seems to be dosed higher than dx7 and have more stuff

I go with optimen multivitamin. After looking a the labels seems to be dosed higher than dx7 and have more stuff

Look a little closer bro. Not even close. They have a "blend" of various fruits, herbs and vegetables. No dosages. That's comparable to adding a dash of parsley, pepper, oregano, salt, nutmeg and a speck of orange peel and calling it 7 more ingredients. That's an old trick used by supplement manufacturers.

Go with real ingredients with the listed dosages.

Look a little closer bro. Not even close. They have a "blend" of various fruits, herbs and vegetables. No dosages. That's comparable to adding a dash of parsley, pepper, oregano, salt, nutmeg and a speck of orange peel and calling it 7 more ingredients. That's an old trick used by supplement manufacturers.

Go with real ingredients with the listed dosages.

Yeah I did compare the actual vitamins and about 90 percent were dosed higher. Although I did not compare the serving sizes and that's where it really counts

I have tried ON, DX7 and Animal pack and to be honest cannot tell a damn difference between them all. I am taking Kirkland brand right now because I was out and needed something. Next run I plan on D7 again because of all the
good feedback.

Top Bottom