Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androstat Poppers!!

1st_Timer04

sup everyone! I know tons of people that are on androstat poppers and they say it works really well.. Yet I dunno.. Is there anyone out there that thinks it works really good?? please help me out!!

Haven't tried them before but let me tell you the reviews on them are terrible. I advise not to use them, everything i have ever read screams placebo.

The theory behind them is that they mimick androgens to enhance muscle mass. Whether or not they build muscle is up in the air, but it has been proven that they cause androgen-like side effects; i.e. hairloss, acne, gyno. My advice is to save your money, and hair, and steer clear of any pro-hormones. It would actually be safer to use a mild anabolic steroid- not to mention cheaper! If you are trying to avoid gear use, then just stick to the staples of creatine, glutamine and a well rounded diet- you won't be dissapointed!

Man, I have tried alot of supps. I will tell you this, the andro-poppers gave me temporary strength while in the gym. I would take them about one hour before my training and it seemed to help a little. I did not gain any weight at all and the taste of the poppers is horrible. If you are going to try a pro-hormonr give a topical a try such as androsol. I just toook 1-ad yesterday and if you see the thread I posted, it killed my stomach big time. I have tried lots of supps over the years any never had a reaction like I did to the 1-ad.

wut r u guys talkingbout...i took andro proper, tribulus, and dhea all together and gained 10lbs and an inch on my arms! but i took alot of protien and i always have a really strict diet

i would say try em and see...some people they work on...other they dunt do a thing

They are garbage and not worth the trouble. I used them for about 6 weeks had more side effects than gains. Creatine is the way to go, along with a balanced diet that is.

1st Timer,
I think it's six of one half dozen of the other on these.. I tried them: taste rancid.. like painting your tongue with shellac. Like the other post, I did get temporary strength gains in the gym.. and a little agro energy buzz. In two cycles overall, I gained maybe a few pounds, but this may have been due to my increased intensity in the gym (or the higher quality diet). I experienced a mild acne bout on my lower back, but can't say for sure if it was attributable to the poppers.

You may be better off with Xenadrine.. getting the extra energy from that and pumping Iso Whey and Creatine.

PlexusNexus

Top Bottom