Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andro Use For Women

AGENT SHAGWELL

Long time listener.....long time since I called....

I wanted some feedback from the ladies and macrophage69alpha, amoung others, regarding adrostenedione use in women. Who's used it, were results seen, dosing used, etc.

By the way to all the "old timers"... how u doin'?
:) :) :) :D

I used some 19- nor andro once with good results. Helped with strength and lean mass gain. I did get some sides, deepening of the voice a litle more peach fuzz on the face than normal. Nothing really noticable. Good if you want to stay "natural" especially for drug tested comps.

Shags - unless you might be tested - you would probably be happier with a short run of var.

"Good if you want to stay "natural" especially for drug tested comps."

Bad advice.

Nor-andro will show up as nandrolone or its metabolites in the system at a drug test and you will fail the drug test if it is for steroids per se. Nor-andro certainly clears much faster than IM nandrolone, but has much less in the way of anabolic effects.

W6

I agree with wilson6 on this one babe...

On a side note....Good to see you again Buttercup, and my best to your mother, I do hope she is doing well....

Stay in touch Darl'in....

Peace,

Ranger

AGENT SHAGWELL said:
By the way to all the "old timers"... how u doin'?
:) :) :) :D

:eek2:

I should call the National Enquirer right now to report this "Shags Sighting".

Ranger...how you doing? My mom is doing pretty good, started another cycle of chemo 2 weeks ago. Had some difficulties on the first day, but her body is adapting and handling it ok. Your such a sweet heart.:angel:

Corn and Hanny.....how's it hanging? still hittin' the floor I hope...:fro: ...of course I mean your butt when you squatting:angel:

AGENT SHAGWELL said:

Corn and Hanny.....how's it hanging? still hittin' the floor I hope...:fro: ...of course I mean your butt when you squatting:angel:

Sure you did Darlin - sure you did.

Top Bottom