Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andriol test-caps

Kirf

I'm an endurance athlet (long distance triathlon) considering using Andriol 40 mg testo-caps during my upcoming season to improve recovery and strenght/performance during training. As I'm potentially subject to a doping test during an event, I must, according to information I have read, jump of the pills app. 7 days prior to competition.

Some questions regarding Andriol:
- If I take 2-5 caps (i.e. 40-200 mg) per week during a period of 6-8 months, do I need some kind of pct after? (perhaps a stupid question, sorry)
- As mentioned, I will mainly use the pills after/during hard traning days and weeks - perhaps with some weeks where I do not take any pills at all. I'm planning to increase the intake when race is coming closer, i.e. when the training weeks are getting very hard (+20 hours weekly), but of course jump of the pills at least 7 days prior to competition. With your experience, do you see any potential bad things in taking this approach I mention?
- Any other experiences and good advices for using Andriol for mentioned purpose?

Thanks for your help.

youd be much better use test prop ans suspension for recovery. you dont want to be crashing at your event.... yes you need a pct and 6-8 months on an oral is crazy! also 200mg if test a week will do nothing unless you are an older guy.

youd benefit from something like
50mg test prop eod
50-100mg of test suspension around training.
drop prop 1 week beforr test and suspension 1 day before. a small amount of var throughout would work well for recover too

bigorse: your inputs appriciated

Sorry, but a few questions/comments:
- I'm looking for the Andriol test primary to facilitate recovery, that's why I suggest taking "the micro-dose approach", well-know in the for example cycling sport and athletics.
- If I stoping taking it 7-10 days before an event, how could I then "crash at my event"? According to what I have read, it should be out of the system quite fast, for example: .com/steroid-articles/steroid-detection-times.html ... But don't know if I'm missing something here?
- Why is 6-8 months "on an oral" in micro-doses crazy? please explain a little more

Thanks again.

bigorse: your inputs appriciated

Sorry, but a few questions/comments:
- I'm looking for the Andriol test primary to facilitate recovery, that's why I suggest taking "the micro-dose approach", well-know in the for example cycling sport and athletics.
- If I stoping taking it 7-10 days before an event, how could I then "crash at my event"? According to what I have read, it should be out of the system quite fast, for example: .com/steroid-articles/steroid-detection-times.html ... But don't know if I'm missing something here?
- Why is 6-8 months "on an oral" in micro-doses crazy? please explain a little more

Thanks again.

well micro dosing will do nothing for recovery as you are just suppressing your natural test and replacing it. if you ant increased recover you must use dose above what you make naturally....

you will crash as if you are using it properly you will shut your hpta down and once you stop exogenous test you will have no test left in your body.

I would suggest something else. ANDRIOL is a poor anabolic and gains will be very minimal IF any at all.
We have used it in many various cycles,strengths and regimens and have always been disappointed in ANDRIOL's
performance.

Alin: what would you suggest instead of Andriol with the purpose of micro-dosing to enable effective recovery/build strength for endurance?

Alin: what would you suggest instead of Andriol with the purpose of micro-dosing to enable effective recovery/build strength for endurance?

micro dosing with aas doesnt wok for recovery period. you are shutting down natural test and replacing it with a synthetic. if you want enhanced recovery you must run supraphisiological levels.... look into peptides. very hard to test for, they probably suit our goals better

How many mg of Andriol for the equivalent of 250 mg of test e for example ? Approximately ?

It's very hard to find reviews and real experiences for Andriol...

Andriol simply does not work. You need to use test or anavar. I prefer anavar and you will probably like the fact that it is oral and does not require a pin. It will for sure help make you faster and will not have water retention like excess amounts of test

How many mg of Andriol for the equivalent of 250 mg of test e for example ? Approximately ?

It's very hard to find reviews and real experiences for Andriol...

There is a reason for the bold above and that is because it is a very poor anabolic and the oral administration route is simply very, very inefficient. Id really say a min of 200-250mgs test per week. Im talking injectable testosterone man.

Top Bottom