Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AND I've gotten pulled over again.. SAME STUPID cop - TINTS. Idiot.

InquisitivePsyche said:
That's what you think this thread is about? Please in all honesty, your logic is so flawed. A LOT of people seem to get my point but you don't. Why is that?

you have no point, you are just pissy for getting pulled over
and i don't blame you, it does suck and is an annoyance.
but with that being said, you need to brush up on your judical knowledge.
i lol when peeps get pissed at cops for arresting/ticketing them and i used to be guilty of this as well (when i was under 18 and constantly in trouble).
then, thru a great civics teacher and the wisdom that comes with age, i came to fully understand how laws are passed and enforced.
and blaming a police officer for enforcing laws is laughable at best.
he is merely doing what he is told to do...if you wanna be pissed at anyone be pissed at the prosecutor or DA
but leave the wage slave cop outta it, it's tasteless

I think you'll find that a majority of people think you are being pissy because a cop pulled you over for the same reason he did before. Both times a clear violation of the local laws. You flout the Law he is obligated by oath to enforce and then expect him to be civil with you?

As I said before, if I were him, you'd be doing a face plant while I called for backup, if I couldn't readily see into your vehicle.

Tiara or no tiara.

redguru said:
I think you'll find that a majority of people think you are being pissy because a cop pulled you over for the same reason he did before. Both times a clear violation of the local laws. You flout the Law he is obligated by oath to enforce and then expect him to be civil with you?

As I said before, if I were him, you'd be doing a face plant while I called for backup, if I couldn't readily see into your vehicle.

Tiara or no tiara.
no tint laws in florida is there?
i've seen some pretty blackened windows down that way.
not so in MI, strict on that, same with loud exhaust.
funny how harley guys get a pass on noise but nobody else does

InquisitivePsyche said:
I understand. I feel a lot better in my car with tinted windows. As I said in a previous post - I once had a freakin' weirdo try to get in my car when it was dark out and I was at a red light. I've noticed with my tints that people cannot see in as much and it hasn't happened again. I feel safer at night - no joke. May sound silly but when you've had a wacko try to get in your car, well.. you catch my drift. :)

Here's a clue... Nobody cares how you feel. It's a LAW. You aren't above it. Deal with it.

Gambino said:

No tint laws, but cops will hold a heavily tinted vehicle until backup arrives, normally with the driver lying face down with his legs crossed and arms outstretched.

I agree on the Harley thing. You take the baffles out of your muffler, you should be cited.

Gambino said:
Cue curling and loud pipes..... :)

Gambino said:
you have no point, you are just pissy for getting pulled over
and i don't blame you, it does suck and is an annoyance.
but with that being said, you need to brush up on your judical knowledge.
i lol when peeps get pissed at cops for arresting/ticketing them and i used to be guilty of this as well (when i was under 18 and constantly in trouble).
then, thru a great civics teacher and the wisdom that comes with age, i came to fully understand how laws are passed and enforced.
and blaming a police officer for enforcing laws is laughable at best.
he is merely doing what he is told to do...if you wanna be pissed at anyone be pissed at the prosecutor or DA
but leave the wage slave cop outta it, it's tasteless
O M G. For THE last time. I AM NOT PISSED that I was pulled over. I am pissed at the way it was HANDLED. You say that police have a responsibility of enforcing the law.. ok, that's fine but what they DONT have the responsibility of doing is telling you information that is COMPLETELY WRONG. For instance, he told me if I didn't sign the compliance sheet (which you don't have to) that I would then be fined and perhaps further consequences would be at stake. THAT IS 100% WRONG. And he knew that because the minute I told him no, I am not signing that, my brother told me not to sign anything.. he backed away. He did other things as well that were extremely unprofessional. I do not care I was pulled over, I am happy they are doing their job. But, there is no question that this officer totally abused his power.. from him tailgating me 4 blocks to his lies. And yes, he knew what he was doing so he was lying. If an officer doesn't know basic traffic law, then he shouldn't be on the streets and he knew EXACTLY what he was doing.

No offense but I've said this numerous times. I dont care I was pulled over.. I care at how the situation was handled. Understand?

beefcake28 said:
I did. And, I stick to my assumptions. Anything else?
You have obviously missed the entire point of why I am upset. I am not going into it. If you can't get it by now, there's no luck for you there. I'll say it one more time: I am not mad I got pulled over for tints, I am mad for how the situation was handled. End of story.

Top Bottom