Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ancillary Guys - yes / no, they BLOW?

supreme

Guys,

looking to pick up some A.I.'s - how are the research liquids from AG?

I know they used to be good but I heard they had problems ??

Any other sponsors that have liquid research or should I only use tabs? I was thinking tabs for Aromasin & Liquid letro in case of emergency, but if AG liquid Aromasin is good - it is MUCH cheaper!

Thanks!

S:confused:

There are other options. Eclen has good stuff for starters. You can always sign up at Sourcecheck for some good information too.

I used their clen/t3 it was decent enough, never tried the AI's or SERMs though

How long ago? I used their clen and t3 as well and it was not good stuff... Do check out TSC. There are other options, and you can see legit reviews of all the different research companies and online pharmas

Thanks guys!

I am a TSC member and I will look at the reviews, I just like to support EF sponsors - IF they have GOOD products.

Any more thoughts on AG?

S

I think it's irrelevant if AG guys are still good or not. They served a purpose at one time but there are options available where you don't need research stuff, you can get the real deal. It's like asking if an old black and white TV will be good after getting it repaired for $300. Why bother?

Top Bottom