Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar vs. Winstrol

RamRom said:
should i take the VAR with Test? or should i take VAR before Test or after Test?

Doesn't matter at all. Judging by your posts I think you need to do some more research before running anything.....

tzan said:
Doesn't matter at all. Judging by your posts I think you need to do some more research before running anything.....

that's why i'm posting here to collect more info and reading at the same time before i run anything, i think that's the purpose of FORUMS :)

RamRom said:
that's why i'm posting here to collect more info and reading at the same time before i run anything, i think that's the purpose of FORUMS :)

Don't get PISSY......if you really want to do research and collect info like you stated you should utilize the search option. Most of your questions can be found there. It's really the best way to learn information.

tzan said:
Don't get PISSY......if you really want to do research and collect info like you stated you should utilize the search option. Most of your questions can be found there. It's really the best way to learn information.

I sure will, TX

RamRom said:
damm, cannot afford it, LOL, i was gonna share it with my buddy

I'll probably get flamed for this but I'm only telling it how it is. I've had excellent gains on as little as 2x5mg blue winny tabs e/d. So in my experience with winny the dosage is not as important as the usage and zero sides to boot. If your new I would try this first and see how it goes with little to no risk whilst reading and learning for the future.
I'm no expert just expressing a personal experience.
good luck
Ed

gotjuice said:
I have some dianbol right nowand im getting alotta water retention it sucks.Ive been trying to get some nolvadex or winny id rather have winny 10mg tabs ..But in my town being so little winny is impossible to get right now in tabs. can anyone steer me in the right direction on how to obtain some .

...edit this post and read the rules... :mad:

Top Bottom