Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar vs Primo vs Equipoise

uberreem

hello,

Just reading about incorporating a "lean gains" drug into my next cycle. I prefer Anavar due to its published studies of it targetting abdominal fat along with a proper diet but I am afraid of the side effects due to it being an oral.

Due to my medical history, androgenic compounds are better for me.

Will Primo injections or EQ give me the same abdominal results? (provided diet is good).. or is anavar really that good?

thanks

Anavar is pretty good bro and it is a 5aa oral so you do need to use some sort of liver protection on it aswell as other precautions. Just don't run it for crazy longer periods of time. Eq is probably going to do the least out of the three and it is known to increase appetite so that probably out of the picture. As for primo vs Anavar I think primo is less harsh but Anavar will give you good results

yeah thats kinda what i have been reading, thanks for not blasting me with the whole diet thing ,i know diet is a strong #1 then gear

Primo is still a good cutting agent if you don't want to take an oral and you can run it for longer but it's totally up to you. Masteron depot is also another fantastic injectable fat burner

I hate when people ask what results they can expect from one steroid or the other. They help build muscle. The rest is up to your diet, your training and your genetics.

Primo is still a good cutting agent if you don't want to take an oral and you can run it for longer but it's totally up to you. Masteron depot is also another fantastic injectable fat burner

so you prefer mas instead of the choice i gave?

Just so you know -- Masteron is a hardener and will not build very much muscle. Once you stop taking the drug, the results will go away in a couple of weeks. Maybe sooner. I also think the supposed effect of var on abdominal fat is nominal. Dropping 300 calories a day will do more.

Just so you know -- Masteron is a hardener and will not build very much muscle. Once you stop taking the drug, the results will go away in a couple of weeks. Maybe sooner. I also think the supposed effect of var on abdominal fat is nominal. Dropping 300 calories a day will do more.

ok thats really important to know, well unfortunately i have crohns disease and its already a pain to eat alot of food so cutting out 300 cals would be like pure protein......my disease doesnt allow for me to eat alot of carbs.....the prednisone therapy left me with a gut (due to high cortisol)

Top Bottom