Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Spring Cutting: plan A or B?

caucasianovcharka

I have some var coming in next week. I am considering two options based on the amount of var and the amount of time I have.

First off, my goal is to hit 5% body fat by the end of May without losing any of the muscle I have put on. I am a teacher so I have the summers off and spend a lot of time at my apartment pool (which is very nice). I hit 6% bf last May and looked great (look up “thehovawart” on bodyspace if you want to see a pic), but I lost a lot of muscle and strength during my all-natural spring cut. I want to hit 5% bf without going below 185 lbs. I have never used gear before, but I have spent two years doing research and reading forums. I am bulking right now. My diet is good but wasn’t over the Christmas break (added 2% bf over the holidays).

About myself:
26 year old male
14% bf at 201 lbs.
mesomorph-I gain easy and lose easy down to about 8% bf.
14 years of lifting experience along with multiple sports (with some injuries and breaks)
bench max 285
squat max 325
Last summer I hit 6% bf after cutting down from 205 after Christmas (but lost a lot of muscle and strength). Prior to Christmas 2008, I wasn’t lifting regularly. Last Spring I wasn’t drinking, diet was 200+ gr protein 1000-1400 calories carbs, and 100-300 calories fat (lost of monounsaturated), creatine, vitamins, 1 cycle of 6oxo (don’t know if that did anything). I’m obsessed with research, so my diet was close to perfect for most of last spring, but I still lost too much muscle. I varied between a 500-1000 calorie a day deficit, with the occasional carb refuel day.

There are 19 weeks till the end of May. Please help me decide which of these two plans to choose. (P.S. No, I wont stack it with test; I can’t afford any more var, and yes, I’ve read almost every var thread on the web along with every abstract and scholarly article. My friend who I’m getting it from, has multiple experiences with var and other gear, and believes that var will work well for me, even at a low dose.

Option A: (shorter bulk, longer cut, less var) Continue bulking naturally for 6 more weeks, start cutting (calorie deficit and cardio) March 1st on 20mg Var split every day for 75 days (10.7 weeks) followed by 2-3 weeks of nolva.

Option B: (longer bulk, shorter cut, more var) Continue bulking naturally for 8 more weeks, start cutting (calorie deficit and cardio) March 16th on 30mg Var split every day for 50 days (7 weeks) followed by 4 weeks of nolva.

Which of these options do you think will get me to 5% bf with more muscle by May 31st?

Whats the point of looking that good for spring break if you have no sex drive? :D

Either will work ,i would add some unleashled with it.

RADAR

Just a suggestion but u might see better results at 40mgs a day, if my math is right u can run that about 5 weeks and 2 days with out getting anymore var....

Anybody else think that 40mg for 5 weeks would be better than 20mg for 11 weeks or 30 for 7 weeks? If so, that would mean I would start cutting all natural during March, and start the var in April. I'm probably going to bridge the var into a low dose of proviron/nolva. I'm thinking I will continue the proviron for a couple weeks after I drop off the nolva to eliminate any estrogen rebound from the nolva? If I cut all natural during March starting at about 15% bf, with a perfect diet, I shouldn't lose any real muscle mass prior to the var cycle should I? Then maybe the var at 40mg would actually put on some new muscle as I cut down some more!

Any thoughts?

Top Bottom