Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Powder....

get a rcbs digital reloading scale, it measures in grams and grains, it is super acurate. it costs a bit more but if you want a high level of accuracy nothing can beat it. i load all my own bullets and when you work with maximum loads that can potentialy blow up in your face you want to know that you have a good scale. i think mine was around 300 canadian, but it is a good investment. ive had mine for about 8 years now and it has never let me down.

DRRman said:
well bro, 20 grams is a SHITLOAD of any powder, 20mg on the other hand would be a normal dosage for say anavar.....20.00 is 20 grams, 00.020 is 20mg, hence the accuracy of the scale in question

most cheaper scales most people on here use only go to the hundredth of a gram, or .01 accuracy,

so if you wanted to take 20mg at a time and you want your scale to read .02g when it is really .0155g or it could be as high as .0244g, both of these will round to .02g on a scale of less accuracy, so you could have a swing there of 10mg.....make sense?

aite DRRman i gotcha. so maybe need to get a scale to the 1/1000th spot?

and yes 20mg is what i meant....

so just get an accurate scale, measure out 20mg as close as possible, cap it, and down it/??? correct?

The first time I bought powder, it took me about three hours to fill 50 caps.

Next, I got smart, suspended it in 151. Took about 15 minutes to make a year's supply. I squirt it into my protein shakes and barely taste it.

GymIntensity said:

so just get an accurate scale, measure out 20mg as close as possible, cap it, and down it/??? correct?

yes, that sounds feasible bro, but 20mg is such a VERY small amount of powder its going to be extrememly hard to weigh 20mg even with the best scales and then place that tiny bit of powder into a capsule.......i've tried this, it sounds much easier than it actually is when you go to do it. you have to have some way to scrape the powder up off the scale, then funnel it into the capsule.....and it will still vary greatly from cap to cap because 20mg is SO VERY HARD to nail on the scale, if you breath heavy on the scale it will read a few mg's......not the mose reliable way to get your 20mg.....plus my acculabs that measure to the .001g cost me over 400 bucks

I just got a cheap-ass scale that weighs to .1g. Weigh out 1.3g, add filler, spread into 50 caps, and that's 26mg/capsule, perfect for var, winny, drol, etc. Anything else lower concentration can just be dissolved in everclear. Btw, doesn't take long to get up to speed, I can make 300caps/hr.

GymIntensity said:

well sounds like it will work, but it just doesnt....20mg is such a small amount you can't reall measure it and then get it all accurately into a small capsule......i have a set of acculabs that measure to the .001g and its still not feasible.......if you try it you will see what i mean, so no need to waste your money on such an accurate set of scales, you MUST do them 50 or so at a time like i stated man, its not that hard, just a bit time consuming

drrman said:
well bro, 20 grams is a SHITLOAD of any powder, 20mg on the other hand would be a normal dosage for say anavar.....20.00 is 20 grams, 00.020 is 20mg, hence the accuracy of the scale in question

most cheaper scales most people on here use only go to the hundredth of a gram, or .01 accuracy,

so if you wanted to take 20mg at a time and you want your scale to read .02g when it is really .0155g or it could be as high as .0244g, both of these will round to .02g on a scale of less accuracy, so you could have a swing there of 10mg.....make sense?

I dont want to sound stupid here, but I understand why you would want to make more than a couple at a time, like you were saying due to accuracy do 50 a time. But my question is, whats with all the filler? Could you not just cap them without all the fillers?

If not, why is that so?

Tux said:
I just got a cheap-ass scale that weighs to .1g. Weigh out 1.3g, add filler, spread into 50 caps, and that's 26mg/capsule, perfect for var, winny, drol, etc. Anything else lower concentration can just be dissolved in everclear. Btw, doesn't take long to get up to speed, I can make 300caps/hr.

but man, to do this and do it accurately you MUST do as i said in that thread, you must know how much filler it takes to completely fill all the capsules FULLY when tamped and packed........otherwise you do not know for sure you have a constant distribution of drug in all the capsules

and the filler powder is usually a much different density than the powder you are using, so you have to do some math to account for the differences if you want to do it right

Anabolic12 said:
I dont want to sound stupid here, but I understand why you would want to make more than a couple at a time, like you were saying due to accuracy do 50 a time. But my question is, whats with all the filler? Could you not just cap them without all the fillers?

If not, why is that so?

ok, when you fill the capsules, you place them in a capsule machine, open side up....the recess down in there, you then spread and fill the powder over the top of the machine filling ALL the capsules to the very end......think of this, a capsule holds say 500mg powder, 500 X 50 capsules means there is 25 grams of powder to fill up all the capsules

now you are making 50mg/capsule, so that means 50mg X 50 = 2.5 grams total powder(say anavar) in 50 capsules

if you try and spread out 2.5 grams you will fill up the first five capsules and leave the other empty

do the filler is to distribute it evenly to all 50 or however many you are filling

so you use the filler to make sure that all capsules are filled completely and evenly with the actual powder distributed equally in the filler so it all workst out

make sense?

Top Bottom