Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Powder....

GymIntensity

How should I take the anavar if I can get it in the powder form??? put it in a capsule and down it ? any other ideas/experiences???

It is easiest for you to suspend it in liquid. It is the most fool proof and easiest to dose. Personally I capped mine, but it is quite a bit more difficult.

Did the same as black sheep. (capped) But putting it into liquid and dose out from there is very easy, just like Black sheep said. I would suggest this is how you go..oxandrolone powder is way expensive so you don't have much margin for error unless you have $$$ to burn.

HumanTarget said:
var is the easiest to make, next to d-bol isn't it?
EQ is by far the most simple....I think the correct lab terminology is "tard proof". It is already liquid at RT. Doesn't take much if any solvent(s), carrier or anything else including brain power. Solubilty with any oil is great.

Actaully I had a little issue with my oxandrolone. It was kind of sticky and hard to work with and I could not get a good solvent (tried many combos) to keep totally suspended in liquid...that is why I want to capping.

I can't see why not.. Personally, I just could not come up with a good solvent mixture. I tried PEG, BB, BA, PG, nothing really worked well. I used Mr T's super solvent (which is probably a combo of BA and BB ) and it still didn't work too good. The best suspention I used a small amount of BA and bacteriostatic H2O. I had better luck with Stan and oil then var.

Just buy a scale and measure it out. A decent digital scale with a graduation of 0.01g is as low as ~$25. Cheapest solution, but you have to weigh out each dose individually.

dugie65 said:
Just buy a scale and measure it out. A decent digital scale with a graduation of 0.01g is as low as ~$25. Cheapest solution, but you have to weigh out each dose individually.

you could never weigh out capsules of anavar individually with a .01g accurate scale....thats only 10mg, so if you wanted 20mg capsules you might have .016 which the scale would round to .020, or .024 which woud round to .020 also, nearly 10mg swing

so in this case you have to use a formula for say 50 caps at a time to take the variance out of the equation

Top Bottom