Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only or with test?

chints

Fellas,

It's going to be my first cycle and I'm in no rush, but want it to be very safe and mild on my HPTA. I am also going to do a VERY good PCT. (Have done my research already and money not an issue.)

1. So the question is, which one of the 2 will do a harder suppress/shutdown; Var only or Var + Test?

2. And also,which one of the two will be better to keep the gains post cycle.

3. At last, what should be the duration to see the gains, yet ensuring my HPTA isn't messed up.

The reason why I so concerned about suppression is because I think I already have low T for my age.:confused: It hovers between 370-450, age:30.. however all the docs say it's fine if I have no symptoms, which I don't, except some general fatigue but am very hairy.

Also, on Clomid 25 for 30 days, it shoots 800+:verygood:

I am into MMA and bone strength & endurance are the primary goals, not necessarily a lot of bulk.

Some stats about me:

Height: 5"9
Built: Average
Goals: Bone strengthening,Endurance & Stamina

Would really appreciate your advice.

If you are that concerned about your HPTA, don't run a cycle.....it's that simple. You take a big risk no matter what you run. Obvusly the more compounds you run and the longer the cycle, the more shutdown, but it ALL shuts you down. If you don't want the shutdown, don't play the game.

Besides that, your goals are for endurance and stamina. You don't need steroids for that. As a matter of fact, steroids can lower that.

If you are that concerned about your HPTA, don't run a cycle.....it's that simple. You take a big risk no matter what you run. Obvusly the more compounds you run and the longer the cycle, the more shutdown, but it ALL shuts you down. If you don't want the shutdown, don't play the game.

Besides that, your goals are for endurance and stamina. You don't need steroids for that. As a matter of fact, steroids can lower that.

Listen to this advice!!

You should look in to sarms I heard they increase endurance but keep in mind anything will be suppressive to a point so always do your research

I'm sick of hearing how people don't want to fuck up there HPTA...like give me a break...

if you have to seriously ask these types of questions then you need to do way more research.

obviously if you run test with var its gonna shut you down harder. that is just common sense.

Thanks , I did some search but found nothing in particular about the suppression.

I assume you're saying Var without Test is a harder shutdown , but I want to understand why.

I know the body will feel better with both together during the cycle , but won't the recovery be longer with Test ?

Sent from my S4 using EliteFitness

Thanks , I did some search but found nothing in particular about the suppression.

I assume you're saying Var without Test is a harder shutdown , but I want to understand why.

I know the body will feel better with both together during the cycle , but won't the recovery be longer with Test ?

no re-read what i wrote. the more hormones you run the more harder the shutdown. all hormones will suppress. some more than others. test is the #1 hormone that will shut you down of all of them. i have seen bloodwork after 2 weeks guys are already at 0 LH

bottom line is if you run hormones you need to run a pct to ensure you keep most of your gains and recover.

you can do all the research in the world but if you don't understand the concept behind hormones you still won't get it. your body will always know if you are putting hormones in your body and will become suppressed.. there isn't a trick to preventing that... now you can run hcgenerate and hcg which will 'mimic LH' that is the only trick that guys use to keep their nuts nice and plump. this also aids in recovery since it gives you a jumpstart ahead of pct. i strongly recommend utilizing that

no re-read what i wrote. the more hormones you run the more harder the shutdown. all hormones will suppress. some more than others. test is the #1 hormone that will shut you down of all of them. i have seen bloodwork after 2 weeks guys are already at 0 LH

bottom line is if you run hormones you need to run a pct to ensure you keep most of your gains and recover.

you can do all the research in the world but if you don't understand the concept behind hormones you still won't get it. your body will always know if you are putting hormones in your body and will become suppressed.. there isn't a trick to preventing that... now you can run hcgenerate and hcg which will 'mimic LH' that is the only trick that guys use to keep their nuts nice and plump. this also aids in recovery since it gives you a jumpstart ahead of pct. i strongly recommend utilizing that

O yes , that's what you said and that's what I thought. . 2 will kill you more than 1 alone.

Just asked because some people always recommend Test with all orals , but I'll go var alone now.

And Thanks for the hcgenerate.

Top Bottom