Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar - nausea?

latinafeather

Hey!

Just started yesterday with my first cycle of Anavar 5mg/day.
Got them yesterday afternoon so I took 5mg at one time - today I'll split them up 2 times during the day.

But I have a question.. is it normal to feel light headed, dizzy and a little shaky a few hours (5h) after taking it the first time? Took it around 5pm, and around 10pm I started feeling strange... couldn't sleep until 3am and today I'm feeling a little strange too.

Took my pill with food, worked out, ate food and then the strange feeling hit me.
Today I woke up and thought everything was normal but I'm feeling a little strange, still a little shaky in my hands and fingers (althouh it doesnt show, just feels that way) - took my first dose today too with food, 2,5mg.

Hopefully it's normal.. if it's not, then I'll have to stop the cycle :(

I cant honestly say I've ever had that reaction to it, no
it could be unrelated?
I would give it two or three days without dropping it. If it continues to occur drop it. Get your blood pressure checked.

My bp has always been normal, it cant make such a big difference with just one tab, right?

Think I'm feeling a little better now, although I'm having a little headache and light headedness..

But yeah.. I will give it a couple of days.. thanks!

just keep an eye on it and feel it out...var can cause instant or gradual bp changes

in women this can make you feel nauseated. Just monitor it and if you get a crushing headache at any point its a big red flag of elevated bp

I agree w shirlene, def keep an eye on it. Its a big deal

Yeah 'it'll suck' to have to stop your cycle but your health comes first.

Do you trust your source?? That doesn't sound like var to me. Sounds like a clen reaction or E or something more in that ballpark.

No.. new stuff. But I've heard many talk about them and I know some that are taking them right now without any strange feelings.

Okey.. another thing's come up. Yesterday night (day 2) my bf touched me around my hip and I noticed that I'm in paaaaaain. Around my hip bone on my belly but like on the "side" of the bone... almost were my ovaries are.
It hurts on both sides, exactly the same and it's a liiiiiittle swollen I think.

Before the cycle started I was healthy as f*ck... and I haven't hit myself on the same part of my body but different sides either..

The nausea's gone I think or I got used to it, think it's much better though...

...why are you even considering not stopping?

If your health is being compromised, STOP TAKING IT. If I were you I'd stop taking it, and if the symptoms stop, then there you go. Nothing is worth your damn health, seriously

I'm so freaking stupid.

I know why it hurts now hahaha. Did some hip thrusts two days ago with weight plates on my legs and they are the reason it huuuuurts.

Of course I would stop immediately - just needed to know if it was normal or not.

Now I know the pain doesn't depend on the var :)

I can not stress this enough, if you do steroids you need to have a home BP monitor,they're cheap and offer peace of mind, take 3 readings daily, one in the aM, mid noon and evenings after a couple of days you'll see what your readings actually are.

Top Bottom