Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar for 20 weeks???

no doctor I stacked 100mgs anavar for 12 weeks no problems bro with n2guard
LOG LOG LOG

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

you should not use anavar or any other oral steroid aside from proviron longer than 6 weeks.. it would cause you extensive internal harm using it that long and that sounds beyond sketchy to say the least

Sorry guys I am new to this forum and not very tech savvy. I thought I posted the log but I probably did something wrong since you guys cant see it. Heres the link: https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/my-trt-cycle.1509142/

Again a lot are saying its dangerous for the liver, which I agree with. But again I wrote that its Anavar in TROCHE form, meaning its a type of gummy you put underneath your tounge that disolves and goes straight into the bloodstream bypassing the liver. Its from a TRT clinic in Miami (Rated one of the best in the country), the Anavar is from a US manufacturer and with a prescription from a doctor, no underground shady stuff. Still I think 6-8 weeks should be enough even though the doctor says I can do 20 weeks. Thoughts?

I do not trust any type of so called clinic out there. They tend to only be in things for the money and not for the care of the patient

Sorry guys I am new to this forum and not very tech savvy. I thought I posted the log but I probably did something wrong since you guys cant see it. Heres the link: https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/my-trt-cycle.1509142/

Again a lot are saying its dangerous for the liver, which I agree with. But again I wrote that its Anavar in TROCHE form, meaning its a type of gummy you put underneath your tounge that disolves and goes straight into the bloodstream bypassing the liver. Its from a TRT clinic in Miami (Rated one of the best in the country), the Anavar is from a US manufacturer and with a prescription from a doctor, no underground shady stuff. Still I think 6-8 weeks should be enough even though the doctor says I can do 20 weeks. Thoughts?
I have a friend that is going through a TRT clinic a big named one also that all of the pros push. They have him on a “sports trt” and 50 mgs of the same anavar you are speaking of. He has been on this for 12 weeks at this point and an “all natural” ai. He is broke out with acne on his shoulders chest and back. I saw his bloodwork and his estrogen is WAY to high but they ll say it is fine and his test levels are close to 2000 ng/dl but can’t figure out why his acne is so bad. Most of those clinics just want you’re money.

Top Bottom