Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar for 20 weeks???

IH8soyboys

Hello,

I am currently on Sports TRT and go to a TRT clinic, supposed to be the best one in the city and I do have constant follow up from the doctors and do bloodworks often. I am going to jump on anavar and try it out with my 280mg weekly testo and peptides(CJC 1295). The thing that I am worried about is that the doctor said I could do anavar for 20 weeks, while I know it is normal to do it 6-8 weeks. The anavar he has prescribed to me is Anavar TROCHE, meaning they are gummies/candies that disolve under your tounge, bypassing your liver, do anyone have any experience with this? I feel 20 weeks is crazy and I will only do MAX 8 regardless. The dose is about 50mg a day (25mg morning, 25mg night), but since they are dissolved under your tounge you wont get 50mg fully regardless, these are prescribed and made in the US, no bs.

Some info he sent me

"OXANDROLONE DOSAGE: Depending on user experience, bodyweight, and goals, dosage levels will vary: · Men: 30 mg to 80 mg per day
· Women: 5 mg to 15 mg per day We’ve seen dosages as high as 100 mg per day for men and 20 mg per day for women, but it’s not very common. The higher the dose, the more likely you’ll run into side effects and health issues. Oxandrolone has a half-life of 8 to 10 hours so the daily dosage should be split between two servings. For example, if you are taking 30 mg per day, you’ll take 15 mg in the morning and 15 mg in the evening. Troche form you actually get less than the 25mg per dose"

Hello,

I am currently on Sports TRT and go to a TRT clinic, supposed to be the best one in the city and I do have constant follow up from the doctors and do bloodworks often. I am going to jump on anavar and try it out with my 280mg weekly testo and peptides(CJC 1295). The thing that I am worried about is that the doctor said I could do anavar for 20 weeks, while I know it is normal to do it 6-8 weeks. The anavar he has prescribed to me is Anavar TROCHE, meaning they are gummies/candies that disolve under your tounge, bypassing your liver, do anyone have any experience with this? I feel 20 weeks is crazy and I will only do MAX 8 regardless. The dose is about 50mg a day (25mg morning, 25mg night), but since they are dissolved under your tounge you wont get 50mg fully regardless, these are prescribed and made in the US, no bs.

Some info he sent me

"OXANDROLONE DOSAGE: Depending on user experience, bodyweight, and goals, dosage levels will vary: · Men: 30 mg to 80 mg per day
· Women: 5 mg to 15 mg per day We’ve seen dosages as high as 100 mg per day for men and 20 mg per day for women, but it’s not very common. The higher the dose, the more likely you’ll run into side effects and health issues. Oxandrolone has a half-life of 8 to 10 hours so the daily dosage should be split between two servings. For example, if you are taking 30 mg per day, you’ll take 15 mg in the morning and 15 mg in the evening. Troche form you actually get less than the 25mg per dose"
I dont see a problem with using anavar in TRT even at longer times. I've seen anavar use for 12 weeks with organ support like n2guard without a problem and bloods prove it. You can stack in the anavar with testosterone but add n2guard 7caps ED and no issues (tudca based).

Now, you are on EF with your TRT but we dont see your TRT LOG journal, why not? please post the LOG journal for us to see asap to help you further

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Hello,

Some info he sent me

i do not recommend using an anti aging clinic

frankly this is an awful setup and they are not only stealing money from you but also shortening your lifespan quickly.

my take is 20weeks possible with anavar if you have organ support and liver support
where is your LOG?

anavar in a clinical setting can be used for years no problem
add n2guard 7caps ed so no issues
and LOG your TRT

Top Bottom