Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar for 18 yr old (read b4 flame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaster22

No one's gonna help u. Read the rules. Looking at your pic (if that is your pic. Looks lot older than an 18yr old) your doin great naturally. Keep eating and let your natty test do its job.

18 years old around 195 pounds have been training naturally for 3 and a half years but feel like im not really going anywere anymore no matter how hard I go, feels as if im going backwards, only training more and going harder is leading to injuries, diet is onl track roughly 3000-3500 clean calories a day with a cheat meal or two during the week

Pic
That was probably my peak 3-4 months ago, not really upto that standard these days due to some injuries, set backs etc, gotten back into it for afew weeks now but the gains just arent as prominent as they use to be..

Reason i'm thinking of anavar is because it seems to be much lighter on shutting the natty test production down etc.. also its comming upto summer here were I am and who wouldnt want some nice hard lean muscle packed on?

I would have PCT set up like clomid or arimadex and would also take trib during to keep my willy healthy as i've been reading it can interfere with it if your not taing some type of test..

Now I know you guys flame anyone under 25 really but alot of the people i've seen post (18) imo arent really ready for the sauce either, maybe i'm not either but honestly i've really had enough of worrying so much and doing everything 100% correctly with only minimal gains being natural.. also alot of the pro's start even younger then 18 what if i wanted to compete in some un tested shows? would it really be that bad then.. flame away

No one's gonna help u. Read the rules. Looking at your pic (if that is your pic. Looks lot older than an 18yr old) your doin great naturally. Keep eating and let your natty test do its job.
If I do take var and do the pct correctly etc will my natty test levels return to normal?

Too young. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom